Chapter 7

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Is it ok if I run home with you guys, or should I come later?"

"Oh, it's ok if you run home with us."

"If you can keep up." Jake yelled.

"Oh, trust me I can."

We all started laughing. We then got ready and started running home. I looked over at Bret, and she was right, she was keeping pace with us.

We got home and I stopped outside with Bret.

"Can you take our stuff in, we're going to talk."

"Sure."

Jake grabbed our bags and they all went inside.

"Let's go"

I turned and followed Bret into the woods. We walked for about 2 minutes then got to an open area.

"Is it ok if we talk here?"

"Yep."

"Ok, ask anything you want."

"The blood the other day..."

"It was a mixture of mine and other lycans. I saw them that night, that's why I left."

"Ok, did you know we were vampires?"

"Yes."

"Also how come you don't smell like a lycan?"

"I have no clue I thought you guys would know, but when I saw your reaction to the blood I realized you didn't know."

"Ok, is there anything you want to know?"

"Um, do you still want me around, or should I just leave you alone?"

I got shocked at the question and my eyes went wide, "Of course we want you around, you're always welcome to come around."

"Alice! I don't want to hear what your mother said, I want to hear what you have to say."

I was trying to get my thoughts in order, and I guess I was silent for a while.

"I'll take that as a no." Bret then turned around and started to walk off.

I felt my heart drop and start pounding, before I knew it I ran at Bret full speed. shoved her onto a tree and started kissing her. She didn't try to pull away, she just let it happen.

I finally broke the kiss, "I don't want you to leave, can't you tell I'm in love with you?"

Bret smiled, not her dorky smile, but a loving smirk. "I'm in love with you too, and I'm happy you want me around."

Bret then gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's get back."

I started to pout, "I don't want to go back yet."

She chuckled, "Well, we have too."

"Fine." I said, still pouting.

We were walking back and I felt Bret's hand brush mine and a finger lace around mine. I blushed a little.

A question then came to my head, "Hey, Bret?"

"Hm"

"How old are you?"

"Oh, well...um, 600."

My eyes went wide, "You're so old!"

"Hey no need to be mean, and now you have to tell me, how old you are?"