Sara

"Is every—" Christine began, though stopped abruptly, when she saw that Stevie had tear stained cheeks, and Lindsey looked as if he were as pale as a ghost.

"Stevie, are you alright?!" Questioned Christine, as she walked up to her best friend, then laid her hand on top of Stevie's shoulder, all the while sending daggers to Lindsey's direction.

After a few seconds, Christine had decided to not waste her time nor energy on Lindsey, as he is the not the one she's worried about.

"Are the babies okay?! ... 'Cause we've yet to have one last heart to heart before they exit the comfort of their first home, and I had distinctly told them to not make their grand entrance to the world until we have the aforementioned heart to heart discussion." Christine elicits a small smile.

"Does this heart to heart by chance include witty remarks about their father?" John questions, stifling a chuckle.

"There's a possibility," Smirked Christine; as she had fixated her steely eyed gaze onto Lindsey once more.

"They found out that the babies are in fetal distress. And, if some of their methods don't work, they'll have no choice, but to perform an emergency c-section," Spoke Lindsey.

"They may need to perform an emergency c-section?" Questioned Christine, as Stevie nods her head, then gives Christine a sad expression, as Christine proceeds to engulf Stevie in a hug.

"You, and the babies will be okay; do you hear me, Nicks?" Said Christine, as she elicits a small smile.

"You'll get through this, and you will be holding your babies in your arms before you know it," Christine says, as she then sighs exasperatedly.

"And, I know that your heart is set on a natural delivery, not a Caesarean section, but... If the c-section is a safer option of the two, you'll just have to go the c-section route, Stevie. Right now is not the time to be stubborn," Christine said, as Stevie and John laugh at her comment.

"I must say that I agree with Chris. She's right, Stephanie," Lindsey sighs.

"If the babies heartbeats continue to be irregular, we may have—"

"There's no we, Lindsey," Snapped Stevie.

"Yes, you and I made these two together, but you are not the one who's in labor, now are you?" She glares at him.

"That's what I thought. Now, the babies are perfectly fine, and I'll give birth just as I had planned all along; naturally!" Stevie scoffs.

"I had Danica naturally, and God help me as my witness, I'm having these two naturally, as well," Said Stevie, as she continues to glare at Lindsey, as John lowers his head, not knowing how to act.

"The babies are looking well, given the fetal distress. Though, we will be keeping a close eye on them, and, if the methods don't—"

"They will! They will!" Spoke a determined Stevie through gritted teeth, as she had wanted nothing more than to give birth to her daughters in the same way that she had given birth to their older sister; she was also frightened that something could go wrong if she didn't act conservatively.

As soon as the doctor, and the nurses had left the room, Lindsey wiped a tear from his eye, then walked closer to Stevie.