Danica Forbes Montgomery Buckingham?

"Surprise!" They all shout, as Stevie, Lindsey, and Danica walk in.

"Oh, what's going on here?!" Stevie exclaims, as she is quite surprised.

"Chris, what did you do now?" Stevie exclaims, as she starts tearing up.

"Christine? Are you alright?" Lindsey asks Christine, as she can't find any words to say.

"Yoo-hoo.. Earth to Christine. Are you alive?" Stevie questions, as she stifles a chuckle, while waving her hand by her face.

"Lindsey, what's wrong with that lady?" Danica questions, as she looks scared.

"No, no.. No.. Don't be scared baby doll... I just... I-I can't believe that you are finally here," Christine said in a calming voice, after noticing that Danica was kind of scared of her.

As she walks up to Danica and puts her hands on her shoulders, then looks her in the eyes. "Finally.. You are so loved little girl.. You have no idea," Christine said, as she wraps her arms around Danica, then gives her a hug.

"Thank you?" Danica said, as Christine is squeezing her, making her face go blue.

"Chrissy, you're squeezing my grandbaby to death! Let me have my turn," Barbara squeaks out, as she throws her arms around Danica, and gives her a big hug.

"I'm your Gramma.. Sweet girl! Whether you like it or not, I'll spoil you to the absolute core! I'll make your... Your Stevie and Lindsey go crazy, after I send you home all full of sugar," Barbara excitedly said, as Stevie and Lindsey smile down at Danica, with so much pride in their eyes.

Then they think of what Barbara oh so subtly said.

"What?! After you send her home to us? Mom, you live down in Phoenix," Stevie laughs, as she stares at both Barbara and Jess, who smile at each other.

"You want to tell them, honey?" Jess questions, as he gives Barbara a small smile.

"Ohh.. Tell us what?! No! Don't tell us that you are pregnant, too!" Christine said, as she's taking a sip of her mimosa.

"You're funny," Danica laughs, as Christine wraps her arms around her, and plays with her hair. 

"Good lord— No! Definitely not that, young lady," Barbara said, as she looks at Christine, and gives her a look.

"I'm way too old for that, anyways..." Barbara said, as she stares at Jess.

"What?! Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't do nothing!" Jess said, as Barbara continues to stare at him.

"You were thinking it," Barbara quips, arms crossed.

"Anyways... What do you have to tell us?! The suspense is killing me— Us.." Christine yells out, as John and Mick laugh at her.

"We... My beautiful bride and I—"

"We're moving to Santa Monica!" Barbara finishes what Jess was saying.

"Yay!!! My mommy and daddy are moving close!" Stevie shouts in excitement, as she waddles her way over to Barbara and Jess, and gives them both a hug.

"I'm so excited!! Aren't you happy, Lindsey?" Stevie asks him, as she turns her head, to look at Lindsey's direction.

"Yeah! Super! Can't wait," Lindsey said, as John and Mick both mouth the words 'sorry' to Lindsey, as Christine is just off in her own mimosa-drinking-world; singing the lyrics to 'Margarita Ville,' but changed the lyrics to 'Mimosa Ville."

****

Everyone sits down in the living room, as they all share stories about the past (Good, rated-G stories!), and reminisce about their time spent together on tour. And tell Danica about how they all met each other. Danica thinks that Stevie and Lindsey are both 'old', since they have known each other since they were 16 and 17.

"Alright, cutie... Your Grampa and I bought some gifts for you. Let the spoiling begin!" Barbara exclaims, as she hands Danica a big present, that is now is sitting on the floor.

"Wow! This one is my favorite!" Danica said out loud, as she is referring to how big the present is.

"Open it up, darling," Jess said, as he puts his arm on Barbara's shoulder.

"Ahh!" Danica exclaims, as she sees that it's a Frozen bicycle, with a frozen helmet and matching bell.

"Thank you so much, Gramma and Grampa!" Danica exclaims, as she runs up, and hugs both Barbara and Jess.

"She hasn't hugged us like that, yet," Stevie whines in a whisper, as she rests her head on Lindsey's chest.

"It's okay, honey," Lindsey said, as he kisses Stevie's cheek.

"Of course, baby girl! And guess what?!" Barbara tells her in an excited voice, as Danica's eyes widen.

"What?" She questions.

"Let's take a jaunt over to the backyard, and look at the pool!"

"What's a jaunt?" Danica questions, as Barbara smiles at her.

"When you go out for a short excursion," Barbara explains, as she takes Danica's hand, and walks her out to the back.

"A dollhouse?!! Gramma!! Thank you!!" Danica yells out, as she hugs Barbara around her waist.

"Don't thank me, sweetie.. Thank your grandfather. He put it all back together. This used to be Stevie's old dollhouse," Barbara exclaims, as Stevie laughs.

"Lots of good memories," Stevie laughs, as Lindsey holds her tight.