Lindsey Finds His 'Inner Hairy Man': Part Two

*Tuesday, July 26th— Three days away from Stevie's due date*

"Are you all packed and ready to go?" Stevie asked him, as she's looking around Lindsey's truck to make sure that he has everything that he needs for his big trip.

"Yes. For the twelfth time, yes!" Lindsey laughs, as she's convinced that he forgot something.

"Babe, are you sure that you have everything?" Stevie tells him again, as Lindsey clears his throat.

"Almost," He shrugs his shoulders.

"What does that mean, sweetie? What don't you have? I'll have Chris run to get it," Stevie said.

"Hey?" Christine responds.

"You're not nine months pregnant— With twins.." Stevie said.

Christine just puts her hands up in the air and smiles, "Okay."

"As tempting as that offer sounds Stevie, I do have everything packed," Lindsey said, followed by a chuckle.

"Really though, Linds.. What else is there? What do you think that you need?" Lindsey darts his eyes down to the ground and doesn't respond to her; He just holds out his arms as Stevie leans in to give him a side hug, and furrows her brows at him.

"Liddy? Honey?" She stifles a chortle.

"I don't want to go... Please don't make me go baby... I love you oh so so so s-so much. And I'd never stop kicking myself if you had these babies while I was out roughing it with Johnny, Mick and your dad," Lindsey exclaims.

He grabs both sides of Stevie's stomach, then bends down on his knees while still holding on to her stomach, and rubs his face against Stevie's belly, and closes his eyes.

"Daddy doesn't want to leave you girls! No, no he doesn't... He really really doesn't," Lindsey said, as Stevie can't help but laugh at his cuteness, as she's looking down at him.

"Please don't let your mommy do this to me!" He whines.

"Mommy said that you're going daddy. And if mommy says that you are going; There's no 'ifs or buts about it..' You... You are going," Stevie giggles, as she tousles with Lindsey's curls.

"But... I.. I.. I don't. I don't wanna go!!" Lindsey whines, as he lays his head on Stevie's chest.

"Are you doing this for personal gain, or?" Stevie jests, as Lindsey looks up at her with red, swollen eyes and wipes a tear off his cheek.

"Why would I lay on your chest for personal gain, sweetie?! If I had wanted personal gain, you know that I could easily motorboat them, and then lift you up and carry you up to our bedroom and—" Lindsey explains, shaking his head, as Stevie's eyes go wide and stares at him.

"My parents are right there... You  jackass," Stevie whispers, pointing to Jess and Barbara, then hits his arm.

"I think it's time for you to go your own waaaay, and for you guys to go down the holiday rooooad," Stevie singsongs with a nervous laugh, as she kisses Lindsey's cheek.

"Very funny," He laughs, as Stevie opens the door and pushes him, making him have no choice but to go inside.

"Bye, baby," Stevie said, as she puckers her lips and Lindsey kisses her.

"Good one, Stevie!" Christine laughs, before she gives John a big hug and then a big kiss.

"Mwah! Now Johnny... Here are your goodies that I made for you," Christine tells him, as she hands him a picnic basket full of baked goods.