I'm Fine.... Okay, I'm Not....

*The next night; just before going out onto stage*

Stevie has ignored Lindsey ever since that morning; And he too, has been ignoring Stevie since that morning— Though he's not purposely ignoring Stevie by any means. He still doesn't know what she had meant the night before, when she had told him, "How can you be so good to me?! After all that I did to you?!"

He knows that she was well inebriated by that time, though he also knew there was something that she wanted to tell him— But couldn't.

********

"Ladies and gentlemen— Let's hear it for Fleetwood Mac!" The guy yells, as the crowd awaits for the band to join the stage to start performing "The Chain."

"Hey, Stevie! Are you ready?!" Lindsey shyly said— Since he didn't know what to expect from Stevie. As he knows that she can be quite unpredictable at times, as so can he.

"Hi Lindsey... And yes!" Stevie nods her head, as she walks to Lindsey, then puts her right hand in his— As they walk out on stage to over 50,000 screaming fans.

"Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks!"

"Ahhhhh," The crowd had roared as Stevie and Lindsey took the stage.

An hour into the concert, and Stevie tells the story of "Gypsy"; Stevie is talking about being in the same exact spot that Janis Joplin has stood, etc.,. Then she stares off into the distance, and catches a glimpse of Lindsey, as she starts to cry.

"I am so sorry, I am just remembering about.." Said Stevie, as she fights back tears, then continues like the champion that she is.

"About when I stood there... When I first stood there, at the Velvet Underground... My mind was so, like, totally blown away, and I just could not believe that this little, naïve, hippy girl from California, is standing on the same floor that Janis Joplin has stood; and many many more musicians that have stood before her As well as many more whom have stood after her..." Stevie elicits a small grin.

"It was just.. A very beautiful feeling... And there, right there... Is when I had this premonition, that one day I'd be doing this... Professionally! I could see it," Stevie's voice had trailed off, as she chuckles softly.

"The touring, the singing, the recording, etcetera, with Chris... With Mick, and with John... And of course, with Lindsey," Stevie said, as she signals for Lindsey to walk over to her.

Once again, the crowd goes absolutely crazy at the sight of Stevie Nicks, standing next to Lindsey Buckingham.

"I truly owe so so so much debt and gratitude to this man right here," Stevie said, as she puts her arm around Lindsey, as he smiles back at her.

Lindsey then sweetly whispers, "Thank you, Steph!" Once again, eliciting a smile from Stevie.

"He's unbelievable... Thank you Lindsey... Thank you for believing in me enough, to convince Mick to let me join Fleetwood Mac... Thank you..."

The crowd goes wild, as Lindsey and Stevie proceed to share a long and warm embrace— As he ends up kissing her for roughly four seconds on the cheek.