Beautiful Child

*Three hours later*

Christine has made the reservation for her and Stevie at the spa. Lindsey and Christine had both agreed to not tell Stevie about it, until it was time to go.

"Stevie," Christine said, walking up to Stevie.

"Chris," Stevie exclaims, as Christine takes her hand, and starts walking towards the door.

"Christine.. W-w-what are you doing?" Stevie asks her with a perplexed expression.

"You need to relax, sweetheart," Christine smiles as Stevie snorts, "I just got married.. I don't think I could get any more relaxed than I am right now."

"Steph... The babies keep you up all night... When you do sleep, you sleep restless..." Lindsey said, rubbing Stevie's stomach; making her cry.

"I-it's, t-t-true... I haven't had a good night's rest, ever since we made love all night long, earlier this week," Stevie sniffles.

"So... D-does a trip to the spa sound like fun?!" Christine said, getting excited.

"Oh, Chris... The spa?! I-I-I love it!! Thank you!" Stevie exclaims, and then gives Christine a big hug.

"No problem, sweetie!" Christine said, as they share a long embrace.

"Have fun girls," Lindsey said, watching them walk out the door.

"Guys... Isn't it weird that Mick, Johnny and I, are sharing your honeymoon with you!?!" Christine said, oh so seriously.

"Oh, honey," Stevie quickly responds as she puts her hand on Christine's back. "This isn't our honeymoon..."

"Yeah, this is the honeymoon for our honeymoon..." Lindsey said, confusing Christine.

"What?" She said, pulling a Chandler; by moving both of her hands in front of her.

"This is the warm up to the real thing... We just thought to celebrate our love with the ones whom we love most," Lindsey explains.

"You guys. We love you guys," Stevie said, as Lindsey walked up, to put his arms around her.

"Aw! You're the best friends ever!" Christine chuckles.

"Ditto!" Stevie said, as they all embrace in a hug.

****

"This feels so good, Chris... This is just what I needed... Thank you..." Stevie said, as they're laid down on the massage tables. Getting rubbed by masseuses.

"N-n-no problem... And I'm glad that you are loooooving it," Christine exclaims, as she's enjoying her massage a bit too much.

"Ohh.. Oh yeah.. Oh.. Oh yeah," Christine moans out, as Stevie stifles her laughter.

Chris is getting turned on by a freakin' massage?! That's something I thought I'd never see! Stevie thinks to herself.

"Enjoying your massage, Chris?" Stevie nonchalantly questions.

"Ohh yeah... Ohhh... Oh... Ohhh yeah!" Chris replies, as Stevie wishes that she had some earplugs to keep her from hearing Christine's moans.

"Good," Stevie laughs lightly.

****

"I haven't had a pedicure in such a long time... It feels sooo good," Christine said, as Stevie has her eyes closed.