Triply Blessed!

"Okay, it's almost Doctor time!" Lindsey exclaims so excited, that he's almost jumping up and down.

"I know what time it is..." Stevie says, with a small smile.

"Honey, are you sure that you want to find out?! Because we can wait if that's what you really and truly want," Lindsey says, as he looks at her in the eyes.

"Yeah, this is what I want... I'm sure.. It's just that.. I really can't believe that this is happening," Stevie laughs, then smiles widely.

"With us... Having these babies," Stevie says, as she lays her hand on the top of her stomach.

"It's amazing... Everything we've ever wanted and more," Lindsey smiles, and kisses the top of Stevie's head, before putting his hand on the top of her stomach, as a big smile appears on his face.

"Hey, Lindsey?!" Stevie gasps and smiles widely.

"What?!" Lindsey says, as he gazes up at her with a smile.

"Did you feel that?" Stevie gasps again.

"Feel what?!" Lindsey smiles, as he continues to rub Stevie's stomach.

"Ohhhh!!!! The babies moved," Lindsey gasps, and let's out a wide smile.

"Yes! I don't think anyone except me can really feel the babies move yet... But—" Stevie says, as she just looks down at her stomach, and glows as tears start to roll down both of her cheeks.

"You're beautiful honey," Lindsey says as he moves a piece of her hair from Stevie's face, and then wipes her tears away.

"Aww.. You're not too bad yourself buster," Stevie giggles as she can't take her eyes off of her stomach, and scrunches her nose and bites her bottom lip.

"It's just amazing... It feels weird, but... wonderfully weird."

"There's life growing inside you baby!" Lindsey smiles.

"Yeah! You made this happen," Stevie laughs, and points to him with her index finger.

"The best creations we'll ever make," Lindsey grins, as he leans over to Stevie and they share a deep and passionate kiss; which doesn't get broken up until one of the babies moves again, as Stevie grabs her stomach.

"Are you okay?!" Lindsey asks concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine; it's just that... We're so blessed, sweetie pie." Stevie says, as she can't stop smiling down at her stomach.

"I know.... Thank you for carrying these two tiny lives inside you," Lindsey smiles.

"Thank you for knocking me up!" Stevie says, as she crinkles her nose, and bites her lip, as she can't help but giggle; Lindsey kisses her again.

*****************

"Stevie?" The nurse asks, as Lindsey helps Stevie get up, as they follow the nurse.

"I love how you walk, Stevie." Lindsey smirks.

"You do, huh?! How about when I do this?!" Stevie says, as she shakes her butt slowly, as he looks as though he's about to drool.

********************

As they are waiting for the doctor to come in, Lindsey smiles softly.

"Hey baby," Lindsey says as he looks deep into Stevie's eyes.

"No matter what we're going to find out, I am just so excited to be doing this whole parenthood thing with you... I had never imagined myself going down this road, but— I always somehow knew that if I were to go down this road, I would be doing it with you... No one else."