p r o l o g u e

Chan closed the laptop in frustration.

"What am I going to do hyung!?" Chan whined.

Jeonghan sighed and sat beside the boy.

"You can always choose another college to go to... You know, a cheaper one?" Jeonghan suggested, trying to calm his friend down.

"But I studied so hard to have an amazing grade so I could have the chance to enter it... I-I had everything planned out! This is the only college who offers supplementary dance classes for excelence students! They even have regionals and all those competitions! It was such a dream..." Chan told Jeonghan.

"Well, sometimes dreams don't come true Channie. Things happen for a reason, maybe it's better if you try out for another university." Jeonghan suggested.

Chan buried his head in his hands and sighed deeply. Jeonghan watched as his friend's shoulders started moving up and down and quiet sobs could be heard. The older friend's eyes widened and he started panicking.

"N-no Chan d-don't cry! Please!" Jeonghan pleaded but the younger's sobs only got louder.

Jeonghan sighed for the third time and he placed a hand on Chan's shoulder.

"I... I can solve this for you. I didn't want to tell you about this because you're like a little brother, but I know you really want this. There's this person... He can help you. But only if you're willing." Jeonghan told Chan.

The younger lifted his head up and wiped his teary eyes with his sleeve.

"R-really? How? Is he going to lend me money? Is he looking for an employee? I-I can try my best to be a good employee!" Chan said excitedly and stood up.

Jeonghan stood up after the friend.

"No Chan, he'll give you the money in exchange for something else..." Jeonghan tried to explain puting it simply.

"Well yeah? In exchange for me working? Han that's how jobs work." Chan laughed.

"Well yeah, you'll be working, but not the type of job you think it is..." Jeonghan tried again.

"Just tell me hyung!" Chan blurted out, impatiently.

"Sex! You'll be fucking him for money!" Jeonghan yelled, stressed out.

Chan's eyes widened and he froze in shock.

"What!?" He yelled.