》Chapter Fifty-Three

Start from the beginning

I gulp loudly and Harry catches me from my waist, lifting me on the counter to have our gazes at the same level. With a quick movement, my legs are parted and he fits inside easily.

'' What?'' I break through the tension.

"I can't believe you came back to me."

My heart sinks at the surprise behind his words so I reach out and bring his face closer.

'' Where else would I be?" Harry sucks his breath in and I feel his  fingers pull me to the edge of the counter, straight against his manhood. He's so hard I can feel it clearly through his knickers, pounding.

" I don't know." He whispers. " Away from me, I guess." The timid smirk makes my stomach flip and I instinctively drag Harry closer.

" Perhaps you'll be better off without me, won't you?" I assert, like there would be no doubt about it and never should be. But Harry being Harry, wins me with just one blink of his perfect eyelashes.

" Why, darling, I don't live at all when I'm not with you." My heart stops. Harry quoting Hemingway speaks to me more than every I love you we could ever exchange.

So I let my inhibitions go and grab him by his tank top, only to have him against my lips as I make my way inside of them. We kiss hard and for long, Harry's palms reach my bare thighs and I gasp and moan as he makes his way to my behind.

I want to be his. That's everything that is going in my mind at the moment.

I leave kisses on his neck and jawline, digging my nails into his flesh as he scrapes his erection in between my legs. Harry unties the bow of my uniform and without bothering, he rips the buttons apart, undressing me all at once.

The brief moment we spend not kissing, causes us to crave for each other like we have been years apart so when he assaults me with his tongue, I beg for mercy by pulling his shorts down. Harry lifts me from the counter in my underwear and ends up almost tripping because he forgot to get his feet out from the pants. He cackles  and I peck the tip of his nose, making him stop and staring for a moment.

The curly boy kneels and lays me on the floor. He strips me of my panties, not giving me the time to even think as his fingers fill me completely. I moan fiercely and press his chest against mine, feeling Harry panting against my shoulder as he tries to jerk himself off. I push his hands away and take it in mine. He squeaks biting at my skin, famished. I cry out and he replaces his teeth with his tongue, making slow circles like he's trying to mend the ache.

I rub up and down, while Harry keeps taunting me with his index.

All of a sudden, my wrists are moved and before I know, Harry's length is placed in between my legs, right above my entrance. The contact makes me scream like a desperate prisoner in search for release while he moves in a quick pace. I deepen my fingers in his short hair and pull strongly, causing him to curse my name while he rests on his palms to help his hips rolling.

"Jade, wrap your legs around me."

I do as I'm told, nevertheless, my fingers are removed from his head and pinned over me as he rocks restlessly against me.

" Talk to me." He demands. " What? What do you want, Jade. Tell me."

" Fuck me, Jesus Christ." I blurt out catching Harry out of guard. He wide his eyes without stopping moving and I feel my cheeks flushing. What's gotten into me...?

Harry grins from ear to ear like he just won the lottery. I suspect he planned on having me saying these kind of things. Damn idiot.

I'm begging, hoping he'll give it to me. I need it so desperately.