1⃣5⃣

We were rushing inside the hospital and I saw Taehyung panicking as he saw me all beaten up.

"What the hell happened?!" He asked as his eyes grew bigger.

"Nane-eul...t-took the sh-shot for me.." I started stuttering as my knees went weak and my hands that were once balled into a fist, now slowly loosing energy even to move a bit.

"Naneul took the fucking damn shot!" I went crazy, I was hitting the wall with my fist, my feet kicking everything that was in it's way, and me cursing out loud. I don't care of what the others think of me, all those whispering are just bullshit to me.

"Please, Tae... Do everything you can to save her. I can't bare to wake up not beside her, I can't bare the fact that I can't see her, smiling, laughing, and feel her, I can't accept the fact that she'll be gone. She's everything, Taehyung" Taehyung nodded.

"Yes, I will but please be clam, Yoongi. Throwing tantrums will not help anything so please be calm.." He smiled at me and entered a door where they took Naneul.

I just sat there lifelessly and didn't knew what to do. How can I calm down? At a moment like this? When you see your other half, suffering, in pain and you can't do a damn about it.

"Yoongi!" I turned my head to where the voice came from. Jin and the others were running towards me.

"Yoongi are you okay?!" Namjoon asked worriedly as I just ignored everything they say.

"Yoongi, where's Naneul?!" Jin asked, I looked at the door where they took Naneul and smiled weakly.

"Guess..." I try to smile the sadness away but it failed.

"Oh my" Jin gasped in shock. Jin started crying.

"The fuck, man. Man up, you shouldn't be the one crying.. get your ass here and be a man" Jimin said as he rolled his eyes and hit Jin's head.

----------

"Hey, do you want to eat?" Namjoon asked me after he came back from the canteen from downstairs.

Without any replies coming from me, he handed me a sandwich.

"You shoud eat even if you don't want to. Naneul doesn't want that" He sat beside me as I took a bite out of the sandwich.

It's been an hour since we got here. Jungkook and Jimin sleeping on the corner of the waiting room, Jin walking around like his life depends on it and Namjoon looking calm af.

Honestly I'd be throwing tantrums here if for weren't these guys to calm me down. I intertwined my fingers together and hoped for the best to happen and just then, Taehyung went outside the door with a worried look on his face.

We all stood up immediately, ready to hear what Taehyung has for us.

"Guys, what do you want first? The bad news or the good news?" He asked still with the worried look plastered all over his face.

"The bad news first" I said.

"Okay, Yoongi... The bad news is..." He looked at me straight in the eye and a hand on my shoulder.

"She hasn't much time left. Naneul, Naneul is going to go soon with Junghyeon" At the moment he said that my knees got weaker. I fell to the floor, lost with hope.

"She's going to leave soon. She's leaving this world"

I didn't knew what to do at this point. I can't think straight, my world was crushed by just one sentence.

"She's leaving this world"

That word kept rewinding in my head until I was snapped back to reality.