7⃣

The car ride to home was really quiet, it was dead silence, weird atmosphere filled the car. Honestly I could choke myself to death, like how I wanna choke that bitch too...

I was in the kitchen with Seulin and, making food and Jin in the garden, grilling the meat. While Yoongi's other friends..or what he likes to call it 'members' are coming over a bit late.

We decided that we should have a picnic together, along with Stacey...
Ughhh..making me pronounce her name makes me sick already.

"NANEUL, LOOK AT YOUR KID!" Jin screamed through the glass windows from outside. Seulin hurriedly ran to where he was then came back after the noise was all gone.

"So what happened?" I asked her while I was stirring the dish I was making.

"Nothing important. Junghyeon and Jeonhyung was playing around near where Jin was then Junghyeon was almost near the grill until I came and reminded them not to go near Jin" She said as she washed her hands and started helping me.

"So.." She said softly, not facing me. I turned around and answered with a yes.

"Is that Stacey still here? You know, why can't you just confront Yoongi that you know that he's cheating on you?" I continued to do what I was doing, still feeling that sting that was in her question.

"Honestly, I don't know" I replied. She turned of the stove and placed the food into another pot and came to me. She patted and caressed my back up and down.

"WE'RE HERE!" Someone came blasting from the glassed door.

"Guys!" I screamed at them while I smiled and hug everyone of them.

"Aegyooo, Naneul is still cute! Namjoon said as he landed his hand on my head and messed with my hair.

I know each one of them except one...

"You must be wondering who I am, right Naneul?" I was shocked when I got a clearer view who that person was.

"You're the uncle of that boy I almost hit right?" I asked, very sure it was him. He nodded and flashed an eye smile.

"But how do you know me?" I aksed.

"Well since us and Yoongi are business partners, we know about his family too" He answered.

"Naneul?" I looked for the owner of the voice until I saw him entering the glass door.

"Tae!" I said while I happily ran to him and jump as he catches me and spun me around while he was hugging me.

"Guys come on! Let's go to outside!" Seulin said as she held a pot of the dish she made.

---------

"Guys! Let's go swimming!" Jimin said as he wore his shorts leaving him topples and showing his well toned abs. We all followed him to the pool, everyone was doing there business.

Taehyung and Jungkook running while they were near the pool, Namjoon and Jin being parents to the two dorks running besides the pool, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok swimming and Jeonhyung and Junghyeon playing in the sand box. While me and Seulin were just under an umbrella while reading.

Yoongi came towards me, suddenly asked....

"Are you not joining us?" He asked.

"No, I think I'm good and I–" I was cut off by an irritating voice I didn't wanna hear.

"Hey, guys!" Stacey came up walking to where me and Yoongi was. As I thought. That's why she took a long time in the bathroom...just wear her bikini and flaunt her not-so-good-body to my husband's eyes.