9⃣

So I'm gonna update three chaps today becuz I won't be updating till Saturday, I guess?
Becuz I have some issue to work on
( don't believe me, I'm just gonna watch Family guy, Simpsons and American dad, till my eyes become swollen :') )

SO BUH BYEEE♡

After I told him everything, his face was full of guilt and shame.

"I can explain–" I cut him off.

"Please, I just don't wanna hear it now. It hurts, you know that? It hurts. You can tell but just not today. So please? Can you get out now" I said while I unattached our hands and coldly. He sighed, when he went outside that's the time I broke down.

Tears were nonstop falling from my eyes, I was coughing, my heart beat is at it again, and while I was crying, I was having my attack again but I didn't care. It's time to let this emotions out.

Suddenly Taehyung came running towards me with him holding something in his arms. He plugged the small machine and putted some liquids on it. He turned on the machine, once it worked he gave it to me.

"Here breath through this" He said. I quickly grabbed and breath through it as I was gasping for air.

After I finally calmed down, my heart is steady and I can control my breathing. I silently continued my crying; not wanting to have an attack again.

"There, there" He placed his hand on my back and caressed it up and down to calm me.

"I'm sorry if I interfere with your situation–" I cut him off.

"No, In fact, you've helped me. Thanks Taehyung, I'm so luckily to have you..." A tear escaped my eye and I hugged him tightly.

After a few minutes my body begun to be weak. He placed a pillow on my head and kissed my forehead. He was about to left but I grabbed onto his wrist.

"Please, I know I might me selfish but I just really need you here with me right now" I said while I closed my eyes.

He grabbed a chair and he intertwined our hands together, he placed his head onto the side of my bed. I closed my eyes and let the darkness engulfed me.

– Yoongi's POV –

"AHH!" I threw everything that was on my desk.

"Calm down, they can here you from outside" Stacey said while she crossed her arms.

"She knew and she didn't tell me?!" I asked the question all over again.

"Yes, she knows! How can you be so blind that she doesn't know!" Stacey said while coming towards me.

"No!" I screamed.

"What's your problem? If your gonna lose her, you have me. I'm much more better than her" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"No, I can't lose Naneul!" I said.

"What?" Her eyes were in shocked as long with her.

"What did you say? I'm going to give you a chance to repeat–" I cut her off.

"I don't wanna lose Naneul, I can't live without her, I LOVE HER!" I yelled back at Stacey, whom she can't believe what I just said.

"Y-you love? F-fine!" She slammed my office door while I saw my employees looked at my office through my glassed walls.

"What am I going to do?" I sat at my chair.