8⃣

– Taehyung's POV –

We were all happily setting up the food until Jungkook yelled.

"Hyungs! Naneul and Stacey are drowning!" I saw Yoongi, worried. We all quickly ran outside and saw the two drowning. I didn't waste a minute.

I quickly dashed to Naneul, I jumped and swimmed to her. Naneul was completely lifeless, I took her hand and I brought her with me.

When I rose up, I saw Yoongi already at the surface while comforting Stacey with a towel. I looked at Naneul but her eyes won't open.

"Naneul!" Seulin screamed while Jin tried to held her back. Yoongi pushed me aside and checked Naneul's breathing.

"Why can't I hear her breath!" He screamed. He tried to shake Naneul up.

"Stop!" I yelled at him.

"No! Naneul, wake up!" He shaked Naneul again, this time more violently.

"No, Yoongi! Let Taehyung take care if her, he studied this in medical school" Jin calmly said. Yoongi gave me a glance and gave me space.

I checked if her breathing was stable and everything else.

( Okay, idk how to preform CPR so just bare with me, y'all :))) )

I performed CPR and crossed my hand onto upper stomach. Not long Naneul coughed water that was blocking her breathing.

I checked her breathing and it was stable. Suddenly Yoongi pushed me aside.

"Why isn't she waking up?!" He asked me.

"She's just unconscious, Seulin, change her clothes and get her to bed. Naneul needs to rest" I said while I lifted Naneul and we entered the house.

----------

"Uhhh.." I heard woke up.

"Naneul? Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" I bombarded her with questions.

"Calm, I'm fine" She laughed and messed my hair.

"What happened?"

"You and Stacey drowned, luckily I saved you" I answered.

"So Yoongi saved Stacey?" I nodded and her face was all blank.

"Naneul? Why did you pulled Stacey's hair and dragged her into the pool?" Her faced turned to Angry from calm.

"What?! I didn't did that! She's lying, she's the who pulled me and dragged me with her! She can swim! She's just faking it!" Her face was all red.

"Calm down, you'll pass out if stress is overtaking you. Tell me what happened" I held her hand and she just sighed.

"She's the one who dragged me to the pool and..." She hesitated to say something.

"... Yoongi's cheating on me with her, his own secretary..." Once I heard what she said I quickly stood up and ready to beat Yoongi but she held my hand while she cried.