Author's Note

Kon'nichiwa

Hey guys! :) Yes, I know, I know... madami pa akong on going stories. And you're probably asking yourself, kung paano ko mapagsasabay-sabay lahat. But here's the bad news, di ko muna 'to sisimulan hangga't di pa natatapos yung iba. It's just a sneak peek of what are you going to watch out next. Patikim pa lang po 'to ng mas matinding clash of clans ng mga angkan na binuo ko sa lahat ng mga stories ko.

Kilala niyo naman siguro si Attorney Laurent Montefalco? At alam niyo din kung anong ugali meron siya. She was tagged as the Heartless, sa Royal Blood Series (now a retired tigress, according to her bestfriend, Blaire ^-^). And I hope you still remember Jazmine and Chyler?

But enough about them, let's not talk about Laurent and Isabella or Chyler and Jazmine. Let's talk about their daughters --- Lauren Violet and Jazmine Cyril--- AKA the Tigress and the Lioness. I hope you'll like their love story which I'm going to update soon.

Just an important reminder to everyone, I'm not a professional writer. Hobby ko lang po talaga ang magsulat at mag-isip ng kung ano-ano, hehe. So sana po suportahan din ninyo ang The Taming Game, starring Lauren Violet Montefalco and Jazmine Cyril Montalban dela Rosa, under my Clash of Clans Series. And please bear with my typos and other errors. I'm just a human :)

Thank you and God bless! Muwah!

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are all fictitious and a product of the author's playful imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NO PART of this book shall be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without a written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime!

All Rights Reserved.©2017

diane jeremiah 💘💘💘