Chapter 8 - Last

Pulling her closer to him, he does something which shocks her. Before Naina could utter a word, Rajveer shuts her up by placing a soft kiss on her right cheek. Naina freezes in her spot. She was definitely not expecting this from Rajveer.

On the other hand, Rajveer is not ready to leave her skin. Not for a single moment, Rajveer's lips does not come into a contact with Naina's soft skin, leading her skin to burn under his touch. Out of shyness and nervousness, Naina shuts her eyes. She does not dare to protest nor say anything. In fact, with both of her hands, she grips Rajveer's collar, in order to get some support. Yes, she is feeling weak by every passing second, by his amazing touch.

When done, Rajveer slowly moves his lips away from her skin, leading Naina to open her eyes immediately. Her heartbeat picks up pace, along with Rajveer's. Suddenly, Rajveer feels the urge to never leave her and take another step further in their relationship, but he controls his emotions, knowing it's Naina's first time and they both need to take it slow and give their relationship some time.

As soon as he moves back, he gets a shock when instead of letting him go, Naina pulls him to her. This succeeds in making Rajveer's heart to skip a beat. He was not expecting Naina to react in such a bold manner, but she surprised him.

Not wanting to let him go away from her, Naina pulls him towards her. She is not able to control herself anymore. She has controlled herself enough, but not anymore. There is no way Naina will ever let her Rajveer sir go away from her. Pulling him even closer, Naina clutches his collar even more tight.

"please don't go away from me"

whispers Naina, almost out of breath

This, yet, comes as a surprise for Rajveer. What is she saying? Does she really want to take another step further? Not knowing if she is really ready, he holds her by her shoulders and looks at her. Her eyes cascaded downwards and she is breathing heavily. With his right hand's index finger, Rajveer puts it under Naina's chin, leading her to look up.

They lock eyes immediately, looking in each other's eyes, intensely and passionately. Rajveer Is not sure about Naina, is she ready? He needs to make sure. There is no way he will do something with her that is against her wish, so, he decides to make sure.

"but Naina...."

speaks Rajveer

Not wanting to let him complete his sentence, Naina cuts him off between his sentence.

"please!!"

pleads Naina

At this point, Rajveer is sure that Naina is sure about her decision. A smile starts to play on Rajveer's lips on witnessing Naina's this side. He knew his touch affects her, but he did not know it affects her to this extent. Right now, at the moment, he realises Naina's feelings for him. He realises that even she is in love with him. This thought gives him goosebumps in his entire body and his heart dances with joy.

Smiling, he puts both of his hands on either sides of her bare waist and pulls her to him, leading their chest to collide with each other. Now their bodies are just inches apart. Leaning in, Rajveer again starts placing soft kisses on her face. This time, Naina reacts to his kisses. She puts her arms around his neck, as a sign of pulling him even closer.

At this point, it becomes hard for both of them to resist. Making a tight grip on her waist, he starts making his way down to her neck. This is the first time Naina is feeling in such a way. She feels different today by his sweet torture. This pleasurable feeling is new to her.