Chapter 7

His words keeps ringing in her ears as she stares at him with wide eyes. A smile starts to creep on her lips as for the very first time, she has seen Rajveer showing his right on her, by demanding something. But, suddenly, Naina's smile vanishes as she realises something else. What the hell? Instead of confessing his feelings, he is basically ordering her to break this engagement. This is not done Captain Shekhawat. Again, anger takes place inside her.

All this time, Rajveer has been waiting for Naina to respond, keeping their precious eye-contact, Naina also gives him a tough competition.

"kyun?"

questions Naina with a stern voice, looking intensely in his eyes.

Rajveer's expressions changes at this. Why is she asking this question? Can't she just fulfill his wish without questioning? Rajveer clenches his fist at her bold question.

"kyun mathlab?"

he questions her again

Naina's anger increases by every passing second. With her right hand's index finger, Naina puts it between Rajveer and her chest, pointing towards his chest, in order to maintain a little distance.

"aap kyun chahte hain ke mein Huda se sagai toor doon?"

questions Naina, sternly, without moving her finger.

Rajveer stares her for couple of seconds. Why is she doing this? Does she not understand why he has put such a demand? or is she really pretending?Changing his vision from her face towards her finger, he stares at it with anger. How dare she distance herself from him? With his hand, he jerks her finger away. Taking a step towards her, he minimizes the distance between him and her. By putting both of his hands on either sides of the wall, he hovers her again as he looks intensely in her eyes. Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia, you are forgetting that he is a master of strategy and communication.

"kyunke tum Cadet Huda se pyaar nahi karti"

utters Rajveer with full confidence

This succeeds in making Naina's heart to skip a beat. Rajveer's confident and stern voice makes her to lower her eyes out of nervousness. How the hell did he know? Is her plan going to backfire on her? NO! She cannot let this happen.

In order to gather some courage, Naina closes her eyes. After few seconds, she opens her eyes back, still her eyes being lowered. She does not know how to face him at this moment. She is not able to lie while looking in his eyes. Moving her head to her right side, she ignores his gaze as anger urges through her.

"yeh galatfehmi hai aapki. Mein Huda se karti hun py..."

says Naina but gets cut of by Rajveer

Not wanting to let her complete her lie, he pulls her even closer with a jerk by her waist, leading Naina's heartbeat to pick up pace and leading her to look directly in his eyes. Instead of anger, Naina sees determination in his eyes.

"jhoot bol rahi ho tum"

he says, rather yells

Rajveer isn't able to hear his Naina telling him that she loves someone else, that too a lie. He wouldn't have interfered between her and Huda if she actually loved him, but clearly, she does not. He will not let anyone take his Naina's happiness away from her. Even she doesn't have the right to do that.

"mein jhoot nahi bol rahi hoon"

Naina snaps back

Rajveer-Naina - His Ignorance is Her Punishmentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें