Author's Note

Hey my beautiful friends!

First of all, I would like to thank each one of you for supporting me a lot with my writing. Trust me, if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be able to come this far with writing. So, thank you for the motivation through your votes and comments! Means a lot!

So, here I have completed another story! I do not have words to express my happiness, yet, I am also sad that this story comes to an end, but as they say, everything has to come to an end one day. And to be honest with you guys, I was not planing to make this story into eight chapters. The maximum chapters I thought this story will be, five!

Frankly speaking, I was really scared to write on this track as I did not know how it would turn out. But, I would like to thank my dear friend TanujaThagela  for suggesting me to write on this track. Tanu, I dedicate this story to you❤️

So, here I am, with another author's note! I have received many requests to give an epilogue for this story. I would love to, but honestly, I have nothing in mind to write the epilogue, so, I do not want to drag it and make it boring! :) I hope you guys understand!

When I started writing this story, I never even thought about bringing Naina's and Huda's engagement track, but, it just crossed my mind, so, I decided to use it! I hope this was not a bad decision?

I will now be continuing my other stories on Rajveer-Naina! I will first be working on "RN - Journey to Point 1857" and "RN - Beinteeha". Afterwards, I'll continue my fan-fictions "LRL- Beginning of Love" and "RN - The Sudden Moment of Confession"! And then, I'll finish my other ones!

In the meantime, if you guys have any plot/track that you guys want me to write on, please comment it below or message me!  I will definitely consider that!

So, this note comes to an end here! I really really hope that I didn't disappoint you guys!  My best wishes and love are with you guys 😘 Again, thanks a lot for the continuous support! ❤️

Kind Regards,
-Ayesha