Chapter 6

As she is pulled by a pair of strong hands, she tries to protest, in order to get out of the grip, but fails. In fact, the person keeps a firm grip, so, she won't escape. Due to it being extremely dark, Naina is unable to see the person who pulled her.

Naina keeps struggling to get out. When the person notices that she is not stopping, the person moves his lips towards her right ear, keeping her safe in his grip. Moving his lips towards her ear, he breathes slightly.

This causes Naina to shiver and makes her heart to skip a beat. She immediately sense who the person is. Yes, he is none other than Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. Moving his lips further, extremely close to her ear, he smirks. Rajveer enjoys the effect he has on Naina.

"Stop trying to get out of my hold Naina, because now, I won't let you go"

whispers Rajveer, huskily

Naina's eyes widens as she hears these words from Rajveer, leading her heartbeat to pick up pace. Today, she feels as if she is meeting a new Rajveer.

Within few minutes, everyone leaves from Mess, leaving Naina and Rajveer behind.  Dr. Shalini made sure that no one disturbs the love birds.

Suddenly, there is a spot light right on Rajveer and Naina.  Naina's heart skips a beat on realising their closeness and their current position, She finds herself tangled in Rajveer's arms, both her arms at her back, in Rajveer's arms, her chest is colliding with his. They are able to feel each other's breath on their faces. A smirk is prominent on Rajveer's face as he sees his effect on Naina. Rajveer does not fail to notice the sudden change in Naina's breathing rate due to their proximity.

Suddenly, Rajveer's smirk vanishes and his gaze towards Naina turns dark as he notices her carefully, Wearing a beautiful black saree, her hair left loose into soft curls, wearing matching earrings that compliments her outfit, and her eyes cascaded downwards, she looks not less than an angel.

Naina waits for Rajveer to let her go. When she feels no movement from him, she hesitantly looks up in his eyes. His intense and dark gaze succeeds in making her heart to skip a beat and leading her to lower her eyes again, out of shyness.

Not ready to face the consequences, she pushes him off slightly, in order to get out of his hold. This succeeds as she is finally out of his grip. Wanting to leave from there, with her eyes cascaded downwards, she takes a step back. Turning her back towards him, she takes a step forward to leave, but she stops with a jerk as she is pulled back by Rajveer.

Not wanting to let her go so easily, he grabs her left hand's wrist with his right hand, pulling her closer, leading her back to collide with his chest. Naina shuts her eyes tightly due to their closeness and his touch. She feels her body heating up against his warm body. Suddenly, she feels her right hand coming in front of her stomach. Taking her hand in his, Rajveer brings her right hand in front and places it on her stomach, his hand on top of hers.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Cadet Naina Singh"

whispers Rajveer, intensely. hIs voice reflects his jealousy and possessiveness.

Naina's heartbeat picks up pace at this. What is up with him? Why the sudden boldness? She knew her's and Dr. Shalini's plan will work, but, she was not expecting Rajveer to react in such a bold manner. With a lot of courage, she opens her eyes, out of breath.

"sir...plesse...mujhe...jaane..diji..."

whispers Naina, stammering.