Chapter 5

Next Morning

Rajveer, sitting on his red couch, is seen reading a file. Actually, he is reading less and thinking more about yesterday's inciident that took place between him and Naina. He clenches his fists as all the scenes starts to play in front of him. Anger, jealousy, frustration and his possessiveness is evident on his face. Throwing away the file, he gets up abruptly.

Angrily, Rajveer walks towards the door. In frustration, he punches the wall.

"tum mujhe samajh kyun nahi pa rahi ho Naina?"

yells Rajveer

Why does she not understand him? Why does she not understand that he is not able to see her with Cadet Huda?

"tum kyun nahi samajh paa rahi ho ke mein tumhe apne aapse door jate hue nahi dekh sakta?"

he questions himself, his voice gets softer by each passing second.

Rajveer's voice reflects his pain that he has been going through. But is this what he not wanted? In fact, this is exactly what he wanted. He wanted Naina to stay away from him, he, himself wanted to distance himself from Naina. But what happened now? Why is he reacting in such a way? Rajveer feels guilty for his yesterday's behaviour. Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, master of strategy and communication, someone who knows how to hide his feelings. Why wasn't he able to control his emotions yesterday? What powered him? Is his love that strong towards Naina that his communication skills and his self control fails?

Rajveer, who's front was towards the wall and by the time he turns around, his eyes are welled up with tears, tears of pain. No, he cannot do this. For his selfishness, he cannot take Naina's love away from her. If she really loves Huda, he will not come in between them, no matter what. His happiness is in Naina's happiness. Wiping his tears away, he picks up the file that he threw away. Heading towards the couch, he sits back, calm this time.

"Mein apni selfishness ke liye tumhare or cadet Huda ke beech kabhi nahi aaonga Naina. Agar tum wakai mein cadet Huda se pyaar karti ho toh mein aisa kuch nahi karoonga jis ki wajah se tumhe tumhare pyaar se alag hone parhe."

whispers Rajveer

With his determination to stay away from Huda and Naina, Rajveer goes back to reading his file. He has decided that he will sacrifice his love for Naina's happiness because love is not about being able to live with their love, but it is about making someone happy, doesn't matter if their love's happiness is with someone else.

Rajveer does not know when all this is heard and seen by someone else. Yes, it is none other than Dr. Shalini. Dr. Shalini happens to cross by Rajveer's room when she heard a slam on the door and it caused her to stop. Unknowingly, Rajveer did not close the door properly, so, Dr. Shalini has seen and heard everything.

Dr. Shalini's eyes are filled with tears. Yes, she wanted her Captain, her best friend to be with Dr. Ritu, but at that time, Dr. Shalini did not know his feelings for Naina, but now she does. She is a true friend and will do anything for him. Wiping her tears away, she leaves from there.

-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-

Girl's Hostel - Naina's Room

Alone, Naina paces up and down in her room as she thinks about the entire incident that took place yesterday with her and Rajveer. Today, there is a different kind of glow on her face as her lips are curled up into a beautiful smile. Today, she feels as if she is the most beautiful girl in this entire universe. Just the thought of being loved by her Rajveer sir makes her heart to swell with pride, love and happiness. Blushing and smiling, she walks around the entire room as she waits for Huda.