Chapter 4

Angrily, stomping his feet, Rajveer makes his way towards their table. By every passing second, his anger increases. Reaching there, he crosses his arms over his chest, he stares at Huda and Naina with anger and jealousy that is evident in his eyes. He stares at them for couples of minutes, hoping they will eventually see him and break their "annoying" eye-contact, but nothing happens. Rajveer has had enough with this. He cannot take this anymore.

Taking another step towards them, he hits his right hand on the table with his full force. This action of Rajveer succeeds as both Naina and Huda jerk and stand up straight, confused and shocked, trying to understand what exactly happened. Looking towards her right side, Naina finds Rajveer standing there, staring at her with anger.

A shiver goes through Naina's spine after witnessing an angry and a jealous Rajveer. She thinks maybe she should reconsider her decision of trying to make him jealous, because this is just the starting and he is already acting like this. If she takes the next step towards her plan, god knows what Rajveer will do to her. Yes, she is afraid of the consequences.

Naina opens her mouth to clear the misunderstanding, but another thought crosses her mind. No, she needs to do this. She needs to get him to confess his feelings. She cannot see him in pain, by avoiding her, he is punishing himself more. Closing her eyes, she gathers up some courage to continue her mission. Opening back her eyes, she looks towards an angry Rajveer.

"aray sir aap yahan?"

questions Naina, trying to act as if nothing happened.

This makes Rajveer angrier. What the hell is she trying to do? Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia, whatever you are doing, stop it or else he won't be the one responsible for the consequences. Rajveer is so angry at this moment that he does not even want to answer Naina.

"Cadet Huda aapki class hai so GET GOING"

yells Rajveer, staring at Naina

This jerks Huda and Naina gasps at this. Her heartbeat picks up pace as she lowers her eyes out of anxiousness. Huda's throat goes dry at this.

"sir...wo..."

stammers Huda

Before Huda could proceed further, he gets interrupted by Rajveer.

"This is an order Cadet Huda. Get to your class NOW"

yells Rajveer again.

Huda is scared to the core and Naina's heart skips a beat each time Rajveer opens his mouth to say something. Without waisting another second, Huda rushes from there towards his room. He was trying to tell Rajveer that there is no class right now, it is lunch time, but Rajveer was not ready to listen, so, Huda just decides to leave. Now are left Captain Shekhawat and Cadet Ahluwalia, alone in the Mess. Due to Rajveer's anger, everyone leaves from there, including Suriji.

Rajveer and Naina keep staring at each other, looking intensely in each other's eyes. Rajveer's eyes shows nothing but anger, jealousy, possessiveness and love while Naina's eyes shows fear, nervousness, and something new. Naina's heart skips a beat and her cheeks starts burning red under his constant and intense gaze. Knowing he is not ready to give up, Naina finally lowers her eyes.