Chapter 3

Pacing up and down in her room, Naina is extremely restless. She is unable to understand why Rajveer is lying to her and why is he ignoring her? His ignorance is like a punishment to her and she cannot bear this anymore. She needs to find out the truth behind his behaviour. But now the question is, what should she do? What should her next step be?

Just then, a thought crosses her mind. Right, after Rajveer, Alekh knows her the most in the academy and she is sure that he'll have answers to her questions. Everyone judged her at some point, but Alekh, he was always there for her like a true friend and like a brother. She decides to speak to Alekh.

Walking out of her room, she heads towards the boys hostel. Within few minutes, she reaches there and thankfully, there is no one in the room except for Alekh.

Without knocking, she pushes the door open with her full force and rushes inside.

"Alekh mujhe tujhse baat karni hai"

Says Naina

Alekh, who was busy drinking, he puts his drink on the side and gets up from his bed on seeing a worried Naina. Naina is like a sister to him and from the past few days, he is worried for her as he knows exactly what's happening with her and Rajveer.

Getting up, he walks towards her and now stands right in front of her, looking directly in her eyes and holding her by her shoulders.

"Kya baat hai Naina?"

questions Alekh

Naina's eyes starts tearing up as she tries to explain the current situation of her and Rajveer's.

"Alekh, Rajveer sir mere sath aisa kyun kar rahe hain?"

questions Naina

This sudden question from Naina surprises Alekh. He does not know that Rajveer's ignorance is affecting her to this extent. Alekh, somehow, figured out Rajveer's feelings towards Naina. Not just him, a lot of people in the academy figured this out, except for Naina. Alekh is shocked, how come Naina did not understand the reason behind Rajveer's behaviour?

He does not know if he should tell her that her Rajveer sir is in love with her and this is why he is ignoring her, for her sake. Pretending to be confused, Alekh lowers his eyes and leaves Naina's shoulders.

"Apun ko nahi pata ke tu kya bol rahi hai Naina"

replies Alekh

But before Alekh could lie further, Naina points her right hand's index finger towards him in frustration.

"Jhoot mut bol Alekh. Mein janti hoon ke tujhe sab pata hai"

yells Naina

Alekh knows how stubborn Naina is. If she has decided to find something out, she'll find it out somehow. Looking back up in her eyes, he looks at her, concerned.

"Tujhe sach mein nahi pata ke Rajveer sir aise kaiko kar rahe hain?"

Questions Alekh softly

Getting surprised, Naina moves her head from left to right; as a sign of telling him that she does not know.

"Nahi Alekh! Please mujhe bata"