"Yeah, they really do." Jason said as the two laid in silence as they heard fires from beams crackle in the distance. Jason nearly fell asleep before the whir of an engine could be heard.

"You hear that, right?" Kelly asked as she stood up and grabbed her helmet and placed it on. She walked over and grabbed Jason's as she fitted it on his head before lifting him up, earning a yelp from him as he leaned on the wall to support himself. The whir of the engine started to grow louder before the door slammed opened. Kelly looked to see a figure in the darkness before it growled.

"You." It said before the plasma light of an activating Energy Sword ripped through the darkness. The bloodied and battered figure of Helm appeared as he snapped his mandibles.

"It doesn't surprise me you would live, but I will end that." He growled as he limped over and slashed his sword downwards as Kelly shoved Jason to the right and kicked Helm in the gut as the Elite stumbled backwards. She turned as a pipe stuck out of the wall and ran over to grab it as she wrenched it free before turning to see Helm rush her and jabbed the Sword into the concrete as Kelly used her makeshift weapon and smacked the Elite in the head as he released his grip and growled. He rubbed his head before looking to see Kelly rush forward and smacked the pipe against his head again. She continued before Helm had lost consciousness. The whir of the engine was loud as Hera hailed it. Jason looked up to see an Osprey hovering over as the bay door opened, a man in black armor as another in silver jumped down.

"Spartan Yeager?" The black suit asked as Jason nodded. "It's Raleigh, thank God we found you. We thought the worse." Raleigh said jogging over and kneeling in front of him.

"Damn, you look like hammered shit." Raleigh said, inciting a laugh from Jason. "Yeah, slamming through a building will do that. If you're done joking, I could use some help." He said as Raleigh nodded. A rope lowered as Raleigh began to tie it around him. The silver one turned as he stared at the Elite. He hefted his rifle and aimed at the downed monster before Kelly placed a hand on his weapon.

"Easy, he's defeated. We'll take him in for questioning." She said as the man growled before placing the weapon on his back.

"Private Morras, put some cuffs on that extraterrestial bastard eh." Raleigh said. Morras nodded as he pulled out large cuffs and placed them securely on the monster's hands as a wired lowered. Morras grabbed the wire and hooked it on the cuffs as the wire ascended, carrying the unconscious monster. Kelly, Morras, and Raleigh grabbed separate wires as they too ascended into the ship. Kelly and Raleigh stood by the edge as Jason came up slowly.

"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine. I JUST LOVE BEING A DAMN PINATA!" Jason yelled as Kelly and Raleigh grabbed his sides carefully and pulled him up. Kelly sat with him as she held the man.

"We should do this more often, but not when I'm injured." Jason said leaning in as he sighed, watching the buildings fade in the distance. Kelly laughed lightly and nodded.

"Why not, but it'll be the other way around." She said kissing his cheek. "Of course, whatever you say." Jason said before his eyes drooped heavily as sleep overcame his mind. Kelly glanced down and smiled as she twisted his helmet off his helmet and placed it behind her. She watched as his brown hair waved in the air as she hesitantly raised a hand near his hair before slowly dragging it through as a smile formed on Jason's mouth.

"Hera, do you read?" A voice asked in the comms as Hera appeared. "Riley? Riley is that you?" Hera said urgently.

"Oh thank God, we thought we had lost you guys forever." Riley said in relief. "Hmph, you can't get rid of me kid." Hera said as a slight chuckle could be heard from the other side.