"Oh, you're the one from that wanted poster? I heard about you from Hak...and wanted to meet you. I'm glad you turned out to be Ryokuryuu. I'm Yona. What's your name?" 

"...It's nice to meet you. My name is Jae-ha. I didn't want to meet you at all....young Lady." 

"Did you know I was here?" - Yona

"I didn't think you were this cute of a girl, but...I've been feeling the presence of Hakuryuu and Seiryuu around here lately, so I knew. If they came along with their Master...I was planning to say..."I have no interest in serving you." "Please go home." Jae-ha explained, causing the group to look at him blankly, Tsukiko looked at him with slight pity. She understood his pain, he wanted to be free, it hurt him that he was bound by some kind of fate. 

"I'm not Hakuryuu or Seiryuu's Master. Right now, they are lending me their powers. I came because I want to ask you to lend me your power, too."

"I'm glad I seem reliable to a cute girl. But I'm sorry. I don't happen to have the ambition to...live and die for King Hiryuu's sake like Hakuryuu does. I'll choose them people I need to protect..and I'll decide for myself where I'll die. So I'm not interested in lending you my power, Miss." Jae-ha told the red head, being as blunt as he could be to get his point across.

"...Jae-ha...It's alright. you don't need to act so menacing."

"Eh.." Tsukiko couldn't help but giggle at the expression Jae-ha was making, he looked so confused. 

"I understand. I'll...give up on you." 

"Princess....!" Kija spoke up loudly.

"I'm just asking a favor of him. It's not a command."

"You're stepping back rather quickly..."

"You're telling me outright. Not listening to you is an unsightly thing to do. It's really...really to bad! I wonder why? When I meet one of the four dragons...it feels really hard to separate from them." 

"I feel bad, too. You're the second cute girl I've seen in a while. Besides...I was planning on making him a friend..." Tsukiko smile at the fact he remembered her, and that he thought she was cute. 

"Not listening to me is an unsightly thing to do." Hak quoted, smirking at Jae-ha. 

"Hak?" Yona called, confusion written on her face. 

"He says he's a pirate. He's been annoying me for a while, telling me to meet his Captain." - Hak

"That's cold." - Jae-ha 

"A pirate? Jae-ha...I...want to talk to your Captain." Jae-ha stood frozen to the spot. 

"...Why? So you can give Hak to us?" - Jae-ha

"No, I'm not handing him over." Yona replied bluntly.

"You're the ones...who are fighting against Lord Yang Kum-Ji, right? Yesterday, I saw a government officer kill a kid. I remember that, and even now I can't stop shaking in anger. At those officers...at Yang Kum-Ji...and at me, who couldn't do anything. I don't want to see another child murdered or hurt for no reason. Is there something we can do to help you all fight against Kum-Ji?" Yona ranted out, her eyes were slightly dull but held determination.

"Does that count for your sister too?" Yona's eyes widened.

"Or do you plan to leave her alone with perverts again?" Jae-ha spoke harshly, his eyes glaring at Hak, who in turn looked away. Tsukiko stared at Yona who seemed to go into a daze. 

"Jae-ha...It's okay..." Tsukiko's soft voice cut through the silence. Hak and Yona snapped their heads towards the small girl. 

"Tsukiko?!" They shouted, relief evident in their voices. Yona ran to hug her sister, but she recoiled back, hiding behind Yoon.