mina;

jisung and i laid on a mattress on our balcony thinking about our high school years. how we actually met quite a while back before we knew each other, and now here we are as roommates again. how we never thought of meeting each other as roommates.

then, he lifted up his long sleeve, "this bracelet actually kept us together." he smiled.

i looked at him, "what do you mean?"

he looked at me with a smile, "my grandpa told me to give this to someone special in my life, and it'll keep us together. i mean, who knew it would be true? i thought it was just a myth."

i chuckled, "i wonder how the others are doing." i said as i looked up to the stars.

***

mina pov

i wasn't in a really good mood. it's not anything bad, just thinking about stuff.

last night

"mina, can i talk to you?" my mom knocked on my door.

"come in!" i said. i was doing a research which was almost done.

my mom entered with a concerned face. "what's up, eomma?" i asked her.

she sighed, "your brother and sister are gonna be in an arranged marriage with our family's business partner—" she stopped.

"so? what does that have to do with me?" i sensed something coming.

"...you are too." my mom looked at me.

"what?"

"our family's business needs it, mina." my mom sighed.

i sighed and mumbled, "i have a boyfriend..."

"what was that?"

i looked up at my mom and smiled, "aniyo."

she then smiled and rubbed my head, "i know you think you're a little young for this. you'll be meeting the family tomorrow."

i nodded as i watched my mom leave my room.

i couldn't concentrate on the lecture my professor was giving. i was worried. how am i supposed to tell seonho? i ruffled my hair, making it look like a bird nest. i shook my head just in time when the professor dismissed us.

luckily, that was my last class. i wanted to look for seonho, but i remembered that he told me he wasn't able to attend classes today due to family issues. i sighed and walked my way back home.

by now, i'm in the car with my parents, on our way to meet my arranged partner. not wanting to stress myself out, i calmed myself down and figured out a way to tell seonho later.

we got of in front of a large house. it felt different. usually, i would go to seonho's apartment which wasn't as big as this house. i took a deep breath as i stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance with my parents.

my dad rang the bell. my mom looked at me with a smile and i smiled back. as the door opened, it looked like one of the maids were the one opening the door for us and leading us to the huge dining table.

i sat down on a chair on the right corner and my parents on my left.

"good evening, mr and mrs kang, and this must be your daughter. hello, call us mr and mrs yoo," my soon-to-be in laws shook my hands.

they seem nice. i convinced myself. "annyeonghaseyo, i'm kang mina."

mr yoo looked at his wife and whispered, "isn't our son's girlfriend named kang mina?" mrs yoo shrugged at the question.

the yoo coupled sat down in front of my parents, leaving an empty seat in front of me for their son. i sighed, looking around. where is he?

sooner later, i heard footsteps and mr yoo spoke, "he comes our son." my parents chuckled.

i was impatient as i looked at a tall figure in a suit walking towards the dining table. he was looking down, so i couldn't see his face. i smiled at my parents and stood up, ready to greet him.

once he arrived at the seat in front of me, i low-bowed, and looked back up, "annyeonghaseyo, i'm–"

my eyes met his and our eyes widened,

"mina?"

i froze.

"seonho?"

our parents looked at each other in confusion as i smiled widely at seonho. i immediately went to where he was standing and gave him a hug.

my dad spoke, "you– know each other?"

seonho smiled proudly, "mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, kang mina."

mr yoo smiled, "haha, why didn't you tell us earlier, seonho-yah? what a luck!"

~~~

heyyy

so apparently i decided to post one part of the sequel hehe. i have a question. i am thinking of publishing a stray kids fanfic. would you like it?

thank youuu