10 - last

a year later

"aigoo~ i can't believe we're actually graduating," seonho said like an ahjussi.

mina hugged seonho's arm, "i know right? i know i didn't do well on the college entrance exams though."

seonho grinned at her, "it's okay, i think so too! we're just the same, remember?" he ruffled her hair with a wide smile.

right at that time, jisung and i walked hand-in-hand towards them alongside with the others. i know you might be wondering, and yes, mina and seonho are dating. they're called the dumb duo as you guys can tell. saeron and justin are finally dating, and jisung and i are as happy as we'll ever be. lucy, on the other hand, received a confession from samuel, but rejected saying she wanted to graduate before dating. she's just the typical i-wanna-spend-my-high-school-single type of person. but of course, samuel never gave up on her.

i sighed as i looked around the school hall once again, i'm gonna miss this place. the graduation ceremony was over, and all our parents are here to congratulate us. we chit chatted for a while before going back to our dorms.

sometimes it's just sad how we graduate so quickly, meaning some of us having to part ways. saeron and samuel are going to the united states to continue their university. justin is going back to china for two years for college. they're gonna separate ㅠㅠ. seonho and mina are entering the same college in busan, mina's hometown. lucy's going to study abroad for a year in australia. jisung is going to seoul university, and i'm...

i'm continuing my studies in a different university in seoul. i never wanted to part with any of my friends. i mean, who wants to part? it's always the saddest part.

as jisung and i walked back to our dorm, i heard him sigh, "ah, parting ways. don't you just hate it?" he put his arm around my shoulder.

"i never want to part with anyone-especially you." tears welled up in my eyes. it was gonna spill out any time.

jisung pulled me closed to him and hugged me tight as i sobbed. it felt nice in his embrace, and i'm gonna miss it. i hate doing long-distance relationship things. even though we're both staying in seoul, that doesn't mean we're gonna the be the same.

roommates.

another year later

"ugh why is this so heavy." i said as i put down the final box of my things. "never realized how much things i have."

after staying a year at my brother's house, i thought that it was finally time to move out. i didn't wanna be a burden to him. now that he's a rising star, he gets to live in his own apartment. but i decided to move into a shared apartment, meaning i'm gonna get another roommates. the old days.

jisung and i still text, call, and video call each other, but we don't get to meet at all. our schedules are so packed that we sometimes don't even have time for each other. i sigh at the fact that that would happen. i just wish we were still roommates.

all of my other friends were also so busy. lucy is finally dating samuel after all these years of waiting. i chuckled to myself think about the old days-happy days of high school.

as i was unpacking things, i heard the doorbell ring. must be my roommate. "yes!" i shouted while putting away another box.

i prepared myself to open the door to revealed my roommate. but before opening the door, i had to calm myself down. breathe, lee taerin, it's just a roommate.

i headed to the door and clicked it open. as i looked at the person, i froze.

***

jisung pov

after a year in seoul university, i deicded to move out of my dorm to an apartment. i was finishing final touches of packing before my dad came and helped me load my things into his car.

in the car on the way to my apartment, my dad told me, "remember when you were roommates with lee taerin? i bet you liked it then." my dad smirked.

"abeoji! what's with the evil smirk you gave me?" i glared at my dad for a second before bursting into laughter with him.

but thinking about it, in my new apartment, i am gonna have a roommate. i mean, that's why it's called a shared apartment. somehow, i just worry. i didn't want my roommate to be a girl cus, you know. i have taerin.

i sighed as i stepped in the elevator. i kept wondering who my roommate would be. i pressed the floor of my room and waited for the elevator to ding

ding!

i stepped out of the elevator and walked towards my room with a box of my things. my dad will bring the rest of my stuff a little later, i only brought my most needed things with me.

i stood in front of my new apartment, nervous. as i rang the door bell,

"yes!"

i heard a reply. oh god it's a she. i sighed and looked down as i heard the door clicked, and looked up-

"lee taerin?"

to my surprise, i was glad that my roommate was a she.

~~~

the end!

do you think i should upload stories of the other friends too? like the fate of mina, saeron, and lucy. thank you for keeping up with the storyy!

please comment so i may know your opinions;)