8

jisung pov

we both are at my brother's house and i lent taerin my sister's clothes which she had left on purpose. i just stepped out of the shower when i saw taerin heating food on the stove. i slowly walked towards her.

"mwohae? why are you—" i saw beef on the pan. she actually waited. i felt even worse for her. she had waited all those hours and didn't even eat a single bit.

she grinned, "i know you must've been hungry. meokja!" she said as she handed me a plate of beef with some kimchi and sausages. i smiled and sat at the dining table.

it's 3am right now, and we're both eating "dinner" together. i told her about what happened to my brother and that he's now in the hospital. we weren't in a restaurant or expensive lounge, but just sitting here with her and chit chatting made me feel so comfortable.

i think i'm liking her even more...

end of pov

***

i spent the whole night talking and chit chatting with jisung. he told me of his brother's condition and that he's now in the hospital. i asked jisung if i could visit him, and he agreed.

anyway, we slept at like 4 or 5am last night, and we both ended up waking up super late. by now, it's 12pm and we just woke up.

i got up and changed into yesterday's clothes. jisung came down the stairs all ready for breakfast. i decided to make a simple toast with the ingredients i can find around the kitchen.

"aish, thanks for breakfast," he said in annoyance.

i frowned at him, "um, what's with the tone you're saying it?" i folded my arms after placing the plates on the dining table.

he sighed, "i was supposed to make breakfast, you babo."

i laughed, "i don't trust your cooking remember? i don't wanna get food poisoning, haha." i laughed and he chuckled.

on our way to the hospital, i stopped by to get some flowers for his brother. i hope he likes pink roses with violets. jisung and i went up the elevator and walked towards his brother's room. room 407. jisung quietly slid the door open to find his parents smiling. i bowed to them and entered the room.

"hyung! you're awake!" i heard jisung say in extreme excitement. "this is my brother, park jiyong. hyung, this is taerin."

i smiled to his brother after jisung gave him a hug, "annyeonghaseyo. " i bowed. his brother looked like there was still side effects from the anesthesia. i laid the flowers on the bedside table and sat down.

"are you jisung's girlfriend? omo, my little brother's not so little anymore, heheh," jiyong oppa said and my eyes widened. my cheeks were heating up, but i just smiled it off.

jisung's ears were reddening so he half-exclaimed, "hyung! aniyo!" he rubbed his nape.

jisung's parents chuckled and his dad said, "haha, it's okay, son." the he looked to me, "taerin-ah, please take care of our precious little baby."

i chuckled seeing jisung hit his father lightly while giving him the im-not-a-baby look. jisung couldn't even look at me anymore. he was just taking short glances at me with an awkward smile.

jisung and i thought it was probably time to leave after some chatting sessions. as we were about to leave, jisung's dad said to us, "taerin-ah, take good care of uri jisung. and jisung, be nice!" he said with a grin of a proud father and his mother smiled with him.

jisung's ears were red again when i looked at him. i smiled to his parents and hugged jisung's arm, "ne, eomoni, abeoji, don't worry, i will." and we exited the room together.

even until we were outside of the hospital, we were laughing with each other. and what i didn't realize was that i was still hugging his arm. on our way back to the train station, we stopped for some ice cream.

"ajhumma, one matcha and one chocolate chip in cones please," jisung said with a smile.

the ajhumma giggled, "you two make such a cute couple. i'll be right back."

we were both blushing at that point and i realized my arms were still around jisung's and i quickly let go. i stood beside him awkwardly while he was looking down.

then i heard him mumble,

"you can keep doing that..."

***

jisung pov

tearin hugged my arm just to make my parents happy. we were both laughing and chatting together that i think she didn't realize that she was still hugging my arm, which i think was good, until we stopped at an ice cream store.

we ordered our ice creams and the ajhumma giggled,

"you two make such a good couple. i'll be right back."

that statement made taerin release my arm. i felt kind of disappointed. i enjoyed it.

looking down with my reddened cheeks, i said, "you can keep doing that..."

shocked, she looked at me. we stayed silent for a while but then she finally smiled, "arasso." then she hugged my arm again. my cheeks were uncontrollably reddening. instead of feeling embarrassed, she laughed at how red my ears and cheek were. finally, the ice cream arrived and we left for home.

i kept staring at her secretly. it still seemed like she didn't realize how much i like her. i sighed as i lightly patted her head who was still giggling at something i said.

only you can make me happy.

~~~

cheesy ending~ 많이 사랑해주세요:)