6

i went to my room to grab my violet nintendo. picking it up from my desk, i glanced over to my unfinished journal entry. i have always likes writing in journals—well, i used to write in diaries, but i mean, we all grow up, don't we? i removed the pencil from on top of it and closed the journal, and placed it on a tall stack of journals i have kept throughout the years.

entering jisung's room, i found him lying down with a comic in his hand. he probably was to absorbed in the coming so i just decided to jump on his bed.

realizing i was already in, he threw his comic to his desk and we started playing our favorite game to play together. i couldn't help but glance at him once in a while. i mean, he didn't realize cus he was so absorbed in winning the game. i sighed, do i really like him?

***

i walked home from school alone today since i had to study some time longer at school. though, it's friday and it's only 3 o'clock. taking the last few steps up the stairs to my dorm's level, i huffed out. walking towards my dorm, i looked up and saw a girl handing in a gift box to jisung. i quickly hid behind a wall to peek a little. i saw them both smiling. ouch. then jisung awkwardly laughed about something i just couldn't hear what it was.

after watching the two for a while, i decided to finally show myself up. i walked closer to the dorm and cleared my throat, "ehem, excuse me?" i said. they moved so i can enter. i entered and laid my backpack on the sofa before jisung said goodbye and closed the door, still holding the box.

i slowly asked, "who was that? i've never seen her before?" i looked at him.

he smiled and chuckled, "haha, just a girl from the classroom next to us, park siyeon." he smiled, threw the gift box on the sofa, and his smile immediately faded away. huh, interesting.

honestly, i was just a little bit jealous. not too much, just a little. after all, this is the first time since we moved together that a girl actually came to our dorm. then, i heard jisung's door click open.

"um, taerin-ah, since it's a friday, wanna go to a restaurant tonight? i'm just too lazy to cook, haha." my eyes widened for a while.

i smiled softly, "haha, sure why not? which restaurant?"

with a wide smile, he replied, "there is this good bbq restaurant in gangnam. it's at xxxx street right across an ice cream store."

i nodded, "yeah, okay—but where are you heading?" i pointed at his backpack.

"ah! i'm heading to my brother's house in gangnam. wanna come?" he offered nicely.

i shook my head, making a cross with my fingers, "uh, no no, he'll think i'm your girlfriend or something, haha."

he looked away and mumbled, "i wouldn't mind that tho." he smiled, "see you at 7! if you're early, reservation's under park jisung!"

i waved at him who just headed out the door. i wouldn't mind that tho. what did he mean by that? i shook the thought off and went to my room to hang around a little bit before going out for dinner with jisung. could definitely not wait.

***

all ready. i wore an orange top with a grey cardigan and black ripped jeans. all comfy is my thang. i grabbed my phone and purse and headed out the door. not forgetting to lock the door, i called a taxi to take me to gangnam. i was too lazy to take the train anyway.

jisung was right, i did arrive earlier; only 10 minutes earlier though. i went to the friendly waitress and mention the reservation under jisung's name.

i sat at the table while scrolling through my phone. 7.12 p.m. i sighed when the waitress place a glass of cold tea in front of me. i stood up, looking outside the glass window, i thought, where the hell is this guy.

i sat myself back down and calmed myself, "phew, it's okay, lee taerin, he'll be here soon." i mumbled the words out. i'll just wait...

and wait...

and wait...

***

jisung pov

i rushed out the door, "HYUNG I'M GOING FOR DINNER!" i saw my brother peeking out the door and waving at me. i closed the door, and all of a sudden, i heard a loud noise. curious, i decided to go and check what has happened.

i clicked the door open, "hyung? gwaenchana?" i didn't hear any reply so i took my shoes off and went inside. "yah, hyung! what's wrong?"

walking towards my brother's room, i frowned. i opened the door to his room to find him laying helplessly on the floor with some pills spilled all over the floor right beside him. blood was running from him nose and mouth.

"HYUNG!!"

~~~

thanks for reading;) enjoy and wait for the next chapters to come!