4

three months passed since i moved in with jisung as roommates. now, bomin and i are close enough to be said dating. i was so excited at first, but now the feeling is weirdly starting to fade away. now that i'm with bomin as my boyfriend, i don't feel the feeling that i used to feel when he was just my long-held crush.

the closer i get to bomin, the further i become to jisung. i don't know, it's just that we used to joke around in the dorm, but now he's just quieter than he usually was. i still am wondering what's going up with this guy. to be honest, i kinda miss all his dad jokes, his laughter, and stupidity whenever we're at home. everything just feels...

different.

today's a saturday, jisung set me up on a date with bomin. though, i refused to go just the two of us. so apparently, jisung and my friends are also coming. we were going to watch a movie together. while i was chit chatting trash with bomin, i saw jisung hanging around with my friends. he was laughing and smiling all the way. i know i was already with bomin, but inside, i felt the urge to pull jisung away from them. what is this feeling?

jealousy?

but why should i be jealous over jisung playing around with other girls? it's not that i have feelings for him—ugh, i didn't even wanna think about it anymore. not liking someone but getting jealous when this someone is with other girls? does that even make sense right now? could my day get any more confusing? gosh, by now i just wished the day would go faster so that i could just cuddle with my blanket in my room.

***

the day finally went by. now jisung and i are at home, just the both of us. i just finished ordering pizza for dinner on the couch when jisung asked me, "so how's dating bomin?"

i sighed, "good? I guess?"

he took a seat closer to me, "hmm? why are you answering with a question mark?" i kept silent. "tell me, you're confused about how you feel right?"

i nodded, "i used have these feeling when he was just a crush, but now—"

"i get it haha. i've experienced it too."

i looked up, trying to process the definition of "i've experienced that too." i never knew jisung would've been in a relationship. i mean, it's not like he couldn't though. i just never expected someone who looks so innocent to have an ex-girlfriend.

not long after that, the pizza arrived, and jisung and i were eating on the couch watching csi all night long. tomorrow's still a sunday, so we had another day off. better spend it while we can before we become seniors.

i don't know why, i kept staring at jisung throughout the whole movie. maybe because ever since jisung set me up with bomin, i felt that my like for bomin slowly starts to fade away. ugh someone fix my feelings please.

***

jisung pov

"i've experienced it too haha," that's what i said to taerin.

but that didn't mean i had been in a relationship or anything. i've been a single pringle for my whole life. what i meant was that my feelings started to change...

...ever since i met you, lee taerin.

when i first moved in, i didn't realize i would be in the same dorm with a cute yet pretty looking girl, who also has a bright personality that everyone loves. that's the reason why i would be awkward around her; i was nervous. when i first set her up with bomin, i thought i would be fine, but nah. my feelings just couldn't lie. the more she hangs around bomin, the more jealous i get that i had to do something for myself like for example; try to make her jealous. i guess i couldn't hide these feelings that you call liking someone. and yes, lee taerin,

i like you.

~~~

short update:(