9

here we go again.

monday. aka the week's devil. school again once more until i graduate. even then, i'll have to go to college or university.

i put my hair up in a pony tail and looked at my reflection in the mirror, "aih, should i get a haircut?" i shrugged after a moment and headed out of my room.

"want breakfast?" i heard jisung ask as i stepped out of my room.

i took a seat at the table while looking at his back view. boyfriend material. then i snapped out of it, what was i thinking? jisung broke my daydream by placing a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of me. then he sat down across from me and watched me eat.

i looked up at him, "aren't you gonna eat too?"

he chuckled, "oh, i already did. i just cooked this for you." he winked.

trying to hide my starting-to-grow-red cheeks, i looked down and fed myself. just then, he got up from his seat and went to his room. he came back out with a little box, and sat back down across from me.

he opened it and showed it to me, "yeppeunji?" i nodded while chewing my food. "haha, this bracelet is for someone special."

i looked up and met his eyes, "who's that someone special, big boy?"

he took the bracelet out of the box and said, "you'll see."

he pulled my wrist towards him and placed the bracelet around it. i looked at his while he was sincerely putting it on my wrist.

then he winked and whispered,

"someone special."

i smiled and took a closer look at the marvelous-looking bracelet. it had an upside-down triangle charm with something written on it. as i read the writing, i realized that it said,

park jisung's

in surprise i looked up as he pulled up his sleeve to show me a bracelet which had the same charm and also somethingwritten on it which said,

lee taerin's

i was so happy that i gave him a wide grin before standing up to give him a hug. now, we're not just any roommates. but we're noth roommates with a status.

***

we wouldn't normally do this, but we walked to school secretly holding hands. and of course, we hoped that no one would see that we're—

"OMO!!"

we both released our hands from each other and looked back to find all our friends behind us. literally all of them. mina and lucy were literally squealing while saeron was—i don't even know what she looked like anymore. seonho, samuel, and justin pretended like they were proud parents, fake-crying with no actually tears. i mean, seonho was so extra to grab his water bottle and put some so-called fake tears on his eyes.

seonho and samuel walked towards jisung, "we're so proud of you bro." then they gave him a pat on the back while jisung's starting to turn red again.

mina and lucy ran to me and squealed in my ears, "omooooo, you two are sososososo cutee!!" then they both gave me a "sandwich hug" squeezing me in between.

"chill guys it's not like i got married or something—" i stopped and started heating up. mina and lucy gave me a smirk.

lucy shrugged, "well, only the future knows."

"who's the future?" and there goes mina in her stupid mode again.

all of us laughed and walked to school together instead. while walking jisung and i moticed something. justin and saeron were actually closer than they seemed, and we think they might've liked each other. instead of walking with us, they walked a little bit behind.

i looked at jisung and he smirked, "justin, don't you and saeron look cute together?" i joined the smirk.

the other ooh-ed and the two lovebirds were turning into tomatoes. i guess we just found another couple.

***

another short update:')

plus, story's coming to an end!