86. You're grounded. Now come on let's go watch some movie!

Bsm: You’re grounded. Now come on let’s go watch some movie!

So here I am with another sincere apology. I don’t really have a schedule for updating since I’m quite busy and I don’t usually have the time to write but I won’t end this book soon so stay hangin’. Hahaha. Thank you for not deleting this crappy book of mine on your libraries even though I don’t update a lot. So yeah. Hope you enjoy this next update. Love you lots jelly tots.

Age 17
Your P.O.V

The final bell rang signaling that it’s time to go home. Thank God it’s Friday, no assignments, projects or anything school related for three nights and two days, what a relief.
I gathered my things and went to my locker to drop off some books. Since we won’t be doing anything at all, I just left my books and took what I needed to take home.

I walked outside the halls towards the parking lot where my friends are waiting, my brother dropped me off earlier because of some malfunctions so I can’t use my car and my friends offered to drop me home.

“Hey Y/N!!!” Irene yelled while waving at me. God she’s embarrassing.

“Keep it down!” I whispered/yelled while signaling her to keep quiet. As I said those the others started to laugh as well and started yelling at me to hurry up. People were staring at us as if we have some screw loose up there but yeah maybe we’re a bit crazy, so what? They must’ve saw my expression and they laughed again, I jogged towards them to reach them quickly to prevent further misunderstandings. ‘Cause ya’know, we are da crazy people. *winks*

“Yo!” I exclaimed as I reached them

“Had fun with Pre-calc?” Jasmine smirked, knowing that I have problems with solving numbers combined with letters and that our dearest teacher took a liking to me. Not.

“Of course! Spending the afternoon with Mrs. Barnes being all sweet giving me a solo-tutoring during classes is fun! She nearly even threw me the board eraser for her sweetness being too….” I trailed

“Too….?” Irene asked

“Exasperating!” with that they laughed at me again.

What true friends I have. Not.

“Come on before the sun leaves the face of the earth.” I said sighing. I walked towards the passenger seat since I will be the first one to be dropped home

“The sun leaves the surface of the earth? What’s that? Is that even a thing?” Ivy said as she sat beside Jasmine at the back, by the way Irene is driving soo yyeah.

“Oh, Ivy I didn’t know you’re there!” I exclaimed “So good to finally hear something from you” note the sarcasm

“Uh, duh”

“Yeah, she finally caught back her air after laughing at you” Jasmine pointed at me and they high fived. Great now they’re ganging up on me.

“Oh by the way guys, do you have your best outfits yet?” Irene asked as we stopped, waiting for the light to turn green. She looked at the back ,forearm resting at the headrest of the driver’s seat.

“Miranda’s throwing a party. Heard it’s gonna be huge!” she said happily. And that’s what made me different from them. I don’t like parties. I’d rather have Disney movie marathon, or a Harry Potter Marathon or a Supernatural marathon or I’ll be spending my Friday night watching anime or reading manga or even baking. I don’t like crowded places especially places filled with sweaty alcohol smelling teens. Yuck.

“Oh and Y/N, I know what you’re gonna say. ‘I’m not in the mood’ ” Ivy said trying to mimic me

“I don’t even sound like that” I complained.