New

Hello people! I'm quite saddened to say that this isn't an update. Well it is... but it isn't a story thing... nyaha sorry.

So I decided to publish the book I've been telling you about on my past author's note if you took the time to read it and I successfully uploaded it just a minute ago.

Its a teen fiction quite different from this one seeing as it is a novel thingy and not a one shot book.

I've always wanted to make my own novel but I never really got the confidence to make but thankfully, I'm through that and I just uploaded one.

Hopefully, people would take the time to read it and I'm really hoping that if you're reading this, you're planning to check it out later if you plan on reading everything I've written here hahaha.

So, I wish you'll like it as much as I love writing it and I hope you'll support me through it and yeah.

Its entitled "The Diary of Cherrie Roly-Poly"

You can find it on my written works at @ inlove_withhes (sorry I'm using my phone and wattpad wont let me tag myself) and give it some love. Don't forget to follow me and expect an update here soon!

Don't worry. I won't end this book just yet. 😊

I'm just here promoting my new book sooo yeah! Please check it out! Thanks a bunch!