Female Werewolf x Human Male

(Think of this as a very late Halloween story)
It was around 4:30pm on Halloween. You had just about everything ready. The candy, the decorations, your costume is out and ready. Now you just needed to wait for the sun to go down and scare people before giving them candy. You lived alone in a small house You turned on the local news to find the same story for the past two or three months, something about a giant dog like creature killing and eating grown men at night and they strongly suggest that men stay outdoors for as little as possible until further notice. 
That wasn't going to stop you though. By around 6:40pm the sun was going down and you had set yourself up outside in your "masked killer"  costume and played dead until someone came by for candy. People came by, got scared and took their candy. 3 hours later the trick or treaters got less and less frequent. You were about to call it quits, when you saw a person in a very very good werewolf  costume came up and approached you. As she put her hand in the bowl you yelled some gibberish, but she turned the tabels by grabbing your shirt lifting you out of your chair, and roaring in your face. Your mask flew off revealing your face to the werewolf. Her eyes went wide and she started sniffing you.
"My son...what happened to you?" She asked with a deep yet motherly voice.
"Uh...I think you have me confused with someone else. Because my mom died last year, and I'm not a werewolf," You explain.
"Oh. Uh...yes, I'm sorry for your loss. However I can't allow you to tell others of my existence, therefore you're coming with me," she growls.
As you tried to convince her to let you live she knocks you out with a punch to your head and drags you off to your new home.

*Two days later*
You wake up with a headache and a seven foot tall wolf woman staring down at you.
"I'm alive? Why?" You ask her.
"I don't know why, but you look too much like my son. I can't bring myself to harm you. I guess you should count yourself lucky," she chuckled.
"I guess, but where are we?" You ask looking around the room you're in.
It appears to be an empty house that somehow still has electricity signified by the lights on in the house.
"It's the house I lived in when I used to be human. My son left to join his father's pack, and I've been alone ever since," she explained.
"Oh...that sucks," You responed.
"However, I feel some of his spirit within you. I knows it's wrong, but with you here it feels like he never left," she says almost as if she's falling into a trance.
"But I'm not your son. I'm me, (Y/N)". You say to her.
"...Right, and it's a lovely name". She says snapping out of her self induced trance.
"So what's your name?" You asked her.
"My name is Varien

-One and a half weeks later-
(Your POV)
Varien was cooking some meat she caught just not too long ago. For the past four days I was asking her to at least let me go out to get some fresh air and some sun, but keeps saying it's too dangerous to go outside and I should stay inside. Now I knew I had to leave, or at this point escape. The only problem was Varien was too observant. She seems to know everything and it's starting to creep me out.
(Third person)
"(Y/N) would you like anything sweet afterwards?" Varien asked.
"No thank you," you responded.
You knew Varien would go to sleep after eating, but only for a while. You had at least an hour after she falls asleep to get out, and another hour until she chases you down to get back home.
Varien stared at you as you ate, she already had her fill.
"Is something bothering you sweetie?" Varien asked.
"....Besides you calling me sweetie, no," you answered.
"Oh. Sorry, old habits and such," she chuckles.
You chuckled nervously.
"....I know you want to leave," she begins, "you planned to go after I fell asleep, am I wrong?" She finished.
You didn't say anything, you just got up out of your seat and walked away slowly.
"I only want to protect you is that so wrong? The world out there is dangerous and I can protect you from it." She said getting up and following you
"Stay with me. Be my new son. Do you really want to go back to a home that is empty, or would you like to live with me where there's open arms waiting for you?" She asks.
You kept backing away from her, but you knew she was right. You didn't like living alone, you had friends online but they only helped a little. Long distance relationships can only do so much.

She convinced you to stay, and you lived with her.

"It's good to have you back my son~"