Possessive Fem Dragon X Male Human

(Year: 2210)
(Alternate Earth)
(To make it simple, in this world there are still things like TV, video games, and the internet, but there are still knights who use swords and crossbows)
It sucks living in a world if dragons. How, while yes they can communicate with humans in perfect English, they see us as beneath them. Which I can't blame them for, they're impervious to any and all forms of weaponry humans can make, and enchanted weapons and magic only helps to an extent. In other words, yes. We are beneath them. Some dragons use this power to enslave our race, some chose to leave us be, and some are like the dragon I'm stuck with. Some dragons think humans are objects, in my case I'm a valuable object that she will kill to keep safe. How did all of this transpire you ask, well. It started on my sixteenth birthday.

-Flashback Start-
I woke up to the sound of people banging on the front door of my house and my father holding it closed.
I got dressed to go see what was going on and I saw knights outside our house from the windows. They finally broke down the door of our house and grabbed me I was put into a cage with my mom and dad yelling and begging for me to be set free.

I was hauled off to a cave surrounded by water. The men who took me blew a horn to call something, and I was already dreading what it was. I was correct, a large pink dragon emerged from the cave and looked over to us and leapt over to where we were. I stayed as far away from the beast as possible.
"Great dragon. We offer you this sacrifice to appea-". The knight was cut off.
"Oh shush. I'm not going to eat him. He's going to be my new pet" the dragon spoke.
I was speechless. Not only that a dragon was in front of me, but the fact that it was talking. From the sound of it's voice I could only assume it was female.
"Oh my. You picked out a cute one, just the right age for my spell," she purred.
She got very close to my cage which sent the knights running away. She roared at them to stay gone, she picked up my cage and returned to her cave. I gripped the bars for dear life as she jumped back to her cave and landed with a loud 'thud'.
"You're such a cute little human. What shall I name you?" She asks rhetorically.
"Uh...my name is (Y/N)-," You began.
"I'll call you Lan," she cuts you off.
"...My name is (Y/N)," you correct her.
"Oh. That's a lot better. My little human, (Y/N). We're going to have so much fun together".
She ripped the top of the cage off and picked you up, to her you were the size of a small dog.
She squeals and hugs you to her chest, and keeps telling you how cute you are.
"You need a new cage. A prettier one. Stay here," the dragon squeaks as she ran off deeper into her cave.
"Wait. What's your name?" You ask her.
"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you," she chuckled, "my name is Ellena," she finished.
She then scampered off to find a cage for you, dropping you onto a pile of gold coins.
You scrambled off the pile before you got back. However, she was in front of the entrance before you.
"Did you seriously think I'd leave you all alone? You're the most valuable item in my collection. I can't let you go," she laughed.
Your eyes grew wide as she opened her drooling jaws wide.

<To Be Continued\\