Motherly Yandere Female Mewtwo X Male Reader(Part 2)

-Mewtwo's POV-

It was around 1:37 am, my son was sleeping soundly as I looked into his mind to see any signs of a bad thoughts. Luckily, there was nothing. I noticed Wartortle's presence, and looked at him. He was giving me a look of disdain, I could tell he didn't like that I was watching my new son sleeping. I simply moved him away from that position and sat by my son.

-Time skip-

(Y/N) POV
I woke up to see Mewtwo standing over me. This was something she began doing often and it's really creeping me out. Over the past few months she's been learning to do a number of things. Things that a mother would do, and I suppose it's in response to me telling her about what happened to my parents. However, she's taking it a bit too far. She also tries chases away girls who she deems 'unsuitable'. I feel like she lost it.
"Um....Good morning Mewtwo". I tell her
"Good morning sweety~" she responds.
"....What?" I ask her.
"Nothing" she answers.
I blinked a few times at her and got out of bed. She just stared at me as I was about to get dressed.
"Privacy please".
"Ah, yes sorry".
She teleports out of my room.
I sigh and change into some normal clothes. Little did I know, Mewtwo was watching, always listening, always knowing. That would be the detail to turn my life into a living nightmare.

-Time skip brought to you by Mewtwo cutting a cake and humming creepily-

Mewtwo POV
My son has been acting strange lately. He tries to avoid me constantly, and I've even heard him say that he doesn't see me as a motherly figure. After all I've done for him. It seems like my (Y/N) needs a good punishment. A sweet one too.

3rd person perspective

Mewtwo was baking a cake for (Y/N) his favorite flavor. She was just putting the finishing touches on it when he walked in.
"Oh. Hello (Y/N). I just finished this cake. Would you like a piece?" She asks sweetly.
"Um. Not right now. We have some leftovers that need to be finished". He answers.
"Oh come on. I worked so hard on it. Just a small one".
"No thank you. I'm okay". (Y/N) said turning his attention to the refrigerator.

"That wasn't a suggestion".
Mewtwo's voice was echoing, and she was talking in such a motherly tone it was scary

(Y/N) turned around to see Mewtwo with a very creepy smile. Some dark energy was flowing off of her and she was inches away from him.

"Uh... Mewtwo?"
She giggled.
"(Y/N). You know it's rude to call your mother by her real name. Now eat your cake. I baked it just for you".
"I....I don't think that's a-" (Y/N) was stopped short by Mewtwo as she shoved a slice of cake into his mouth and made him swallow it.
"Why are you being so defensive? It's just cake. I know it's your favorite please have as much as you like". She still had that  tone of voice like nothing was wrong.
"I don't think I should".
'Sigh' "You're always thinking. Thinking about such trivial things, but now I'm here. Just relax and let your mom take care of you".
That is when (Y/N) snapped.
"You're not my mother!!!"
Mewtwo froze.
"....I'm sorry. I know your trying, and I appreciate it".
Mewtwo begins laughing a little and puts the cake on the counter.
"(Y/N) sweety. You need to relax, and I can help you".
Mewtwo put her hands on (Y/N)'s cheeks, rubbing them softly. She opened her glowing eyes to (Y/N)'s horror. By the time he realized what she was doing it was too late. She had begun the process of erasing (Y/N)'s memories and fabricating her own to take their place. She wanted (Y/N) to wholeheartedly believe he was raised by her. After she was finished with her process, (Y/N) passed out. She took this moment to burn any and all pictures of his family and brainwashed Wartortle as well.

-last time skip brought to you by Blastoise (previously Wartotule) looking at the cake on the counter-

(Y/N) was sitting in his room, playing on his (insert favorite Nintendo console here) when his mother called him down for dinner. He paused the game and headed down to eat.
"Hey mom. Pizza again?" He joked.
"Ha. Ha," she mocked a laugh, "No, we still have leftovers that you said you were going to eat, so I put some into a pot pie, and you still have the rest to get through". She says.
"Alright. Thank you". (Y/N) says.
"You're welcome sweety" she says.
She hugged him and wrapped her tail around his waist for a better hold. People ask (Y/N) how he has a Mewtwo for a mother, and his answer is the same; 'She found me as a baby when my parents were forced to abandon me'.

It's said to this day Mewtwo is doing extensive research to find out how to reverse his aging process and turn him back into a child. She wanted to make sure she could call him her little (Y/N) forever.

(Now it's up to the readers to send in story ideas. Please make a request where it says 'Requests Open')