Yandere Slime Woman x Scientist Reader

(Imagine her like The Blob, she absorbs anything she wants to.)

You and a team of your fellow scientists were studying the black slime creature that seemed to be staring dead at you with it's one eye. The creature was slightly humanoid. Having very feminine features such as an hourglass shaped body and breasts. She was lacking legs below what look like knees, and hands. Her gray eye stayed on the right side of her head suggesting that she has a second eye, but it's somewhere in the black mass that is her body. Her behavior is nothing short of obsessive.  She acts extremely violent when you are absent, and demands you be placed in the containment cell with her. It defies all laws of science how she speaks with no vocal cords or a brain. Her body is completely made up some kind of slimy tar like substance that can break down almost anything. This is how she 'eats'. It seems that she enjoys eating sweet things like candy, but she has also requested things like live animals, and humans. We deny these requests. She grows upon consuming organic matter. Feeding her those items would cause her to grow and break out of containment. We feed her any scrap metal and anything we have in the trash cans pressed into bars that look like food. It seems she doesn't find the difference since she doesn't put those 'food' bars into her mouth. Once she picks up the 'food' it's absorbed into her hand. Nothing seems to effect her in terms of destroying her, but she seems afraid when the air conditioning turns on whic leads to theories that she fears extremely cold temperatures. All was going fine until she looked at you one night while you were alone eith her.

"Your containment is....inadequate"

You questioned this, but keep writing down notes.
She slithers over to the five inch bullet proof glass window and put her hand on it.
You were about to hit the button that would shoot her with ice cold water, but the button had black slime coming from under it.
You quickly turn around to see her slipping under the glass of the window.
"How are you doing that?" You ask her in fear.
"It was easy, I just had to put enough of me between the glass and start eating away at it. Also, its not hard to gain mass when your vents have bugs and rats in them. Now nothing will stop me from having you" She purrs.
You realized how fucked you were and decided to book it to the exit, but you had to make sure she couldn't get out with you. The problem was. The emergency room lock button was on the side of the room that had black goo oozing from the control pannel. So, you ran. You had to tell someone she was trying to escape, but by then it was too late, she had broken out of the glass and was chasing you. You had to lock her in one of the labs. Somewhere very very cold. Cryostorage sounded like an obvious bet. You ran  hoping your legs didn't give out and ignoring the screams of your fellow scientists as she devoured them, and growing rapidly. You managed to make it to cryostorage, but now you have to wait for the door to open, and she was gaining fast.

"(Y/N), my beautiful human. Please stop running I don't wish to harm you. Come with me and be mine for all eternity," She says.

You slip through the door and hit the emergency lockdown button. Which closed the door much faster, giving her less time to get to you. You ran deeper into the lab so you could find a place that you knew she wouldn't go. She would find out how to get to you eventually, but unfortunate for her you knew exactly how to get out.
You grab an arctic survival suit and bolt to the other side of cryostorage where there's an emergency exit. You grabbed a tank of liquid nitrogen and some other supplies to Jerry-rig a gun the sprays liquid nitrogen. Yes Biology was your doctorate, but you have a masters in mechanical engineering and staying the fuck alive-ology.
You take your crudely made nitrogen gun, you make the rest of the way to the exit, you open the first door, and the second door is blocked by her.

"You won't escape," She hissed.
"Watch me," you replied.
You were about to spray her, but more slime shot out of the walls next to you and covered your limbs. Preventing you to actually shoot her.
She then broke the gun and ripped the tank of liquid nitrogen off  your back. She also began to dissolve your legs, the pain could be described as like being stabbed by red hot knives over and over again. You were screaming bloody murder and yelled at her to stop, but she didn't want to listen.
An hour after your legs were reduced to stumps, you were in the robotics lab trying to make new ones, however you ended up making a wheelchair because you were just done with everything. Being around her took a toll on your mind, her voice always echoing in your head, that feeling of being inside her, but not dissolving you, seeing your colleagues struggling to break free of their slimy black prison, and the kisses she forces on you are just draining. You don't know how much longer you can keep your  mind together.