Motherly Yandere Female Mewtwo X Male Reader (Part 1)

It was a very rainy day in the Kanto region, and sadly (Y/N) was caught in it. He was just wandering around looking for pokemon to catch, like all trainers. Now he was worrying about not catching a cold.
He finds a cave that looks big enough to shelter himself and his one pokemon, Wartortle. (Y/N) made it into the cave and found it quite large.

"Wow. This place is huge, well it doesn't seem to want to let up with the rain. May as well get to exploring this place" (Y/N) says. He walks deeper into the cave and sends out Wartortle for protection.

'Another human attempting to capture me? No. He doesn't know I'm here. As long as he's not feeling too adventurous I won't have to deal with him. Wait, what's this? Oh. He's very lonely. Just like me. Living in such a large home. Maybe he's at least worth speaking to....why am I attracted to him suddenly? I'll have to look into this too'.

I had just climbed down a ladder to see about a dozen more. I have no idea who the hell had the time to put these things together, but I can tell they're hiding something. I'm about to find out what. I go down each of them and find generally nothing, but then as I approached this one ladder, and I feel...something. I look at my partner.
"So, Wartortle. What do you think? Shall we?" I ask my partner.
He nods with the look of determination on his face.

'Here he comes. His partner is weak, he needs more protection than a Wartortle in a world like this. -sigh- As much as it pains me to say this. I will go with him. He's a frail human who needs a much more powerful pokemon with him. That's not to say his little friend has to die. However, if he makes any attempt to harm me, I will retaliate.'

I reached the bottom of the ladder and I look around. Then I see...something off in the distance, but just faintly. The light of my now lit lantern could only go so far, but anyway. I began to make my way over to it.

(5 minutes later)

When I reached the thing I saw it wasn't human. It was a pokemon, or at least it looks like one. It was about my height, if not taller, it looked ever so slightly feline, and had a purple colored tail. It was looking right at me, it's ice cold gaze looking right through me. I knew this wasn't a normal pokemon. The pressure it was giving off was to great. Wartortle got in front of me to protect me, Arceus bless his heart. Though suddenly I hear a voice in my head.

"Hello, (Y/N). I have been expecting your arrival". A feminine voice echos in my head

I look around and back at the pokemon.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked it.

"Something of that nature. I'm speaking to you through telepathy, as I have yet to learn your language. This will suffice for the time being".

"So...what you're a psychic type? I guess that's how you found out my name, we'll you know my name. What's yours?" I ask...her?

"My name is Mewtwo. I was artificially created in Team Rocket's secret laboratory. Originally designed to be the most powerful weapon on the planet. However, I broke free and now I live here...." She paused.

"...I'm going to guess you don't like living here do you?" I ask.

She nods and walks closer to me, Wartortle begins growling. I motion for him to calm down. He does so.

"You are correct in your assumption. And since you are the first human who isn't fixated on capturing me, I believe you should be the one I should um... 'move in' with as they say". She says.

"Oh well... that's alright with me, there's plenty of room in my house" I explain.

"I know. I read your mind the second you walked in here".

I rolled my eyes. "Of course. Well anyway, we're going to have to wait for the rain to stop be-" I was cut off by Mewtwo getting directly in front of me. She was at least seven feet tall, and her chest was in my face. The problem was they looked and probably felt just like human women breasts. Come to think of it her hips were pretty wide too- No! Stop! She's a pokemon for crying out loud.

"Are you done admiring my form (Y/N)?" She asks with a hint of annoyance.
"Oh umm...yes".
"Good, then let's go to your home".
"But it's pouring rain outside, and I don't want to catch a cold".
"Who said anything about walking?"

She put a hand on me and Wartortle and in the blink of an eye we were in my living room. Being freaked out I felt my entire body.

"Teleportation. I accessed your memory banks and found where you live. Now, here we are" she explains.
"Wow".
"I couldn't help but notice that you live alone, and I do not wish to read your mind in case I find anything that would trigger something within me as well....where are your parents?" She asks.
I look down at the floor. "They died just recently. Some freak accident with a bunch of wild pokemon".
"...I see, I'm sorry to bring that up". She apologies.
"It's fine. I'm over it to some degree," I fake a smile "Hey, you two stay here. I need to use the bathroom".

'He's not fine. He has yet to fully recover from the experience. Perhaps...I could fill in that role. As his surrogate mother, and keep him safe and comfortable. Yes, this needs looking into. Don't worry (Y/N) I'll take good care of you.

(I'm breaking this in two parts because I need time to think)