Female Cell x Male (Saiyan) Reader

It was the middle of Goku and Cell's fight. It was down to the wire Goku and Cell are evenly matched then....
"I give up". Goku says optimistically.
Everyone is shocked.
"...You're serious?" Cell asked Goku.
"Yup" He responded.
"So you're just gonna let your planet get destroyed then?" She asks him.
"Nope. Gohan. Come on down here". Goku shouts.
"Not interested in fighting children....What about him?" Cell says looking at you.
"He may be just as strong, but not exactly a real fighter" Goku says.
Cell sighs, she had her sights set on you since she was in her first form and has become infatuated with you. Luckily she's smart enough to keep her obsession a secret. She hatched a plan to make sure you were hers after she had obtained her perfect form. So far it was going just...Perfect.

"(Y/N). You wanna give it a swing?" Goku asks.
"...Yeah sure. It's only the fate of the world on the line" you responded reluctantly and going into Super Saiyan.
You flew down to where the stadium used to be and Goku went back to the others.
"I have a new proposition. I'm feeling merciful, so I will spare the Earth for this brave man here" Cell announced.
Everyone was shocked even more.
"Just put up a good fight" she purrs.
"Sure I guess" you respond.
You fire a beam from your hand that continually shocks her as it stays on her, but she doesn't mind it at all. In fact she starts laughing.
"Oh stop. That tickles" she laughs.
"...this is going to suck" you groan.
She zooms over and punches at you.
You dodge it luckily, but she also kneed you in the stomach.
You swung at her head and she let it hit her and she giggles some more. Letting her crazy side show a little.
"Come on (Y/N). You gotta do better than that". She taunts.
She licks her lips.
'Why is she so creepy?' You ask yourself.
You continue to fight her, and she continues to kick your ass until you're struggling to even stand.
"You were really fun to fight (Y/N), and I'll be getting more of that action at my palace" Cell says.
"...When did you have time to do that?" You ask her.
"Did you really think I stood here for a week?" Cell asks you.
"For two minutes" you admit.
She chuckles.
(Time Skip)
You were in Cell's new palace and it was, in her eyes, perfect.
She suddenly tackles you.
"What the!?" You shout.
"Now that I have you, you're not getting away!" She yells happily.
Her tail extends and opens.
"Don't worry. I won't absorb you. I'm just going to keep you in there for a while. I want to feel you squirm!"
You yell and her tail begins to swallow you. Pulling you in slowly. Cell, who is enjoying this way too much was panting, moaning, pressuring herself as you were stuck in her tail.
You were struggling furiously.
"There there (Y/N). You're mine now. No one will touch you~".