Chapter 17: Christmas Party

#Callie's P.O.V#
                *Time skip 1 week*
I slowly open my eyes to Lizzie telling me to wake up.
"Why though?" I mumble and roll over.
"We're having a Christmas party today, around 3:00, we need to do some last-minute shopping." She says, walking out of my room.
I stand up, shower, then get dressed and do my hair.
I walk downstairs and Lizzie's and Joel are ready to go.
We walk out the door and get into the car.
We arrive at the mall, and walk inside, going into a store that had many Christmassy clothes. (A/N: Fun fact: on one of the Christmas songs I have for band says to play 'Christmassy')
After a while of looking, I pick out a red shirt with a penguin wearing a Santa hat on it, and leggings with reindeer, trees, and penguins on them. Along with that, I got a Santa hat.
I started helping Lizzie and Joel with picking out some decorations.
We pay and leave, and when we get home, we turn on Christmas music and start decorating.
When we start decorating, Lizzie starts to sinh quietly to herself. Then Joel joins in, and they sing loudly together.
I pick up my phone, recording them singing, then post it to twitter.
Best couple ever! Look how cute!
<video>
I put my phone down, the sing quietly to myself, not getting louder.
We finish decorating around 2:30, so I go upstairs to change.
I decide to put my hair into a high ponytail, and then get dressed.
Walk downstairs to see Lizzie and Joel sitting on the couch. They were snuggled up dogether, so I snapped a picture and walked up to them.
"Hey guys." I say, then plop down on the couch.
"Hey kiddo." Joel says.
"Oh, I was wondering if I could invite Amelia?" I ask.
"Of course!" Joel says.
I pull out my phone and text Amelia.
(A-Amelia C-Callie)
C- Hey, I have a question
A- Hey! And what's the question?
C- I was wondering of you wanted to come to a Christmas party I'm having
A- Yeah, sure! When?
C- Uh... about 15 minutes
A- Okay, that soon?
C- I didn't find out until this morning, then we went shopping, I just asked if you could come and they said yes
A- Oh, okay. Callie?
C- Yes?
A- Did you think about all the people?
C- Uhhh, no... I'll ask them, see you soon, bye!
A- Bye!
(End of text)
"Lizzie?" I ask, since Joel has gone to go change.
"Yes?"
"How many people will be here?" I ask, concern in my voice.
"Uh... quite a lot, why?" She asks, staring at her phone.
"Lizzie..." I say, nervously.
"Wha- Oh crap! I didn't think about this!" She says.
"Uh, it's fine... I'll... do..I don't know, something if anything happens." I say.
"There will be more people here than last time though..." She says.
"Oh."
"Come get me, Joel, Yammy, or Amelia if you start to panic, okay?"
I nod.
There's a knock at the door, and Lizzie gets up to go see who it is.
"Oh, hi Yammy!" I day as Yammy walks into the living room.
Soon enough, Amelia shows up, and so do about half the people that were supposed to be here. More people were on there way

As soon as everyone got there, my breathing quickened.
No, this isn't going to happen. This is going to be a good party, and you can't let this take over.
I repeated that in my head for a few minutes. It worked. Until dinner.
Everyone sat in the living room, I sat on the couch, right by Amelia. We shared food, because that's what we do I guess.
It was all good before EVERYONE got their food and sat down. There weren't enough seats, so Amelia and I had to move to the middle of the room, and sit on the floor with many, many, many other people.
I felt my breathing quicken again. The techniques I had used before didn't work. I couldn't breathe anymore.
Amelia looked at me. She said something, but I couldn't hear it, her lips were moving, but nothing was coming out.

Her hand goes up, motioning for someone to come over.
Everything started getting blurry. I saw a figure, I knew it was Lizzie, running over.
Soon, everything was getting bright. Figures started to rise up and crowd me, my vision cleared a little bit, so I could see that people were crowding me because they were concerned, but it made it worse.
I look up at Lizzie, at the moment, I had my knees tucked to my chest. I've realized that it helps a little bit.
I see Lizzie's mouth move, I think she was shouting. I could read her lips saying Joel, then followed by something about backing up.
Everyone backed up, leaving the room.

My eyes went back to a blur. I couldn't see. I could make out 3 figures around me. I started to calm myself down, I could see and hear, but I still couldn't breathe.
I eventually calmed down completely.
"Are you okay now?" Lizzie asks me, rubbing my back. I nod.
"Lizzie?"
"Yeah?"
I didn't say anything after that, I just hugged her. She hugged back.
"Do you want to go upstairs?" She asks me.
"No, I don't want to ruin the fun. I'll stay down, I'll just... sit on the couch."
I say, standing up.
I sit down on the couch, and Amelia is walking over to me.
She hugs me. "I'm sorry that happened to you, babe." She says
"Its okay, I was just overwhelmed." I say. Amelia sits down and I cuddle into her.
The rest of the arty I sat there, so did Amelia. Some people took pictures, but once everyone cleared out, Amelia said she had to leave.

"Noooooo!" I say, pulling her arm as she tries to get up.
"Babe, I have to go." She says, giving me one last kiss before leaving.
I lay back down and drift off to sleep on the couch.
--------------------
(A/N) Hi! I haven't proof read any chapters in a while so feel free to tell me if I messed up anywhere, and I'll fix it. Also, if you want, leave suggestions, they're always welcome.
Byeeeeeeeeee