Chapter 16: Doctor?

#Callie's P.O.V#
"So why don't you like the doctor?" Lizzie asks me, both of us still on the floor.

"Well, um.... okay, so when my mom died, my real mom, I realized that doctors can tell you things, they can tell you to go to the hospital because they can't figure it out. Then when you're at the hospital, they say that you'll be okay, they just need to do an x-ray and a CAT scan. Then you die. Hospitals are where people die." I say, really fast, while breathing super fast.

"Woah, uh..." Lizzie says, not knowing what to say.

I start to panic talking about going, but I manage to calm down.
"So, uhh, we have to take you, because we need the medication to make you feel better..." Lizzie says awkwardly.

"I uh... Please don't make me go.." I whisper.

"I-i wouldn't if... if I had the choice, but I promise, no hospital, you aren't going to die." She tells me, smiling.
I trust her. I trust them.

"Okay..." I say, right before puking again.

Lizzie helps me up, and we sit back at the table.

"You still hungry?" Joel asks.
I shake my head. "No, I don't feel hungry right now." I tell him.
He nods and starts to eat his pancakes.

                 #Lizzie's P.O.V#
I help Callie to the table and sit her down. I go sit down next to her, and grab a plate of pancakes.

"Lizzie?" Callie asks.

"Yes?"

"I don't want to go to school." She says, looking drowsy and slurring her words a little bit.

"Joel, come over here." I say, keeping my eyes locked on Callie.

"Why?"

"Joel! Just do it!" I yell.

He nods and runs over just in time. Callie starts to fall, and Joel grabs her, while I grab her arm.

I walk up by her head, and look at her. "Callie, are you alright?" I ask.

No answer. I check to see if she was awake, which she wasn't.

"Joel, get her in the car, I'll get the keys and call the doctor." I order him, and walk away, dialing the doctors number.

I tell the doctor we'll be there in about 10 minutes, then hang up and start the car when I get in.

Joel has put Callie in the backseat and gotten in, then we drive to the doctor.

Once we get there, Callie wakes up. We help her inside and sit her on a chair. I walk up to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The receptionist asks me.

"Uh... my- daughter- she's sick, I scheduled an appointment a few minutes ago, and-" She cut me off.

"Okay, calm down, Dr. Wells can see you in a minute." She says.

She hands me some forms and I walk to go sit down and fill them out.

"How you doing, honey?" I ask Callie, stroking her head.

"Lamb chop." She says before resting her head on Joel's shoulder and falling asleep.

"Oh no..." I sigh, filling out the forms.

I finish filling out the forms and hand them to the receptionist, then Dr. Wells comes out and he shows all of us to a room. We sit down in the chairs, and Callie sits on the bed-type-thing.

Callie is fully awake, the doctor is asking us questions. We told him about her throwing up, then passing out, and all the nonsense she was saying.

"So, I can't find anything here, but you might be able to go to the hospital-" I cut him off.

"No, she hates hospitals." I say.

"You should go if you want her to get better." He tells me. He tells us we can leave and walks out. Callie is still on the bed, but I can see the fear in her face.

"Callie, we have to go to the hospital, okay?" I tell her slowly.

"No no no? I can't! No don't want to! I don't want to die!" She whispers as she goes into a panic attack. I feel so bad. I hate seeing her like this.

We eventually (20 minutes later) calm her down. We walk her to the car, and   we head to the hospital.

I grab Callies hand, and we walk inside to the desk, and the same thing happens, but this time Callie stays awake and talks normally.

We get called into a room, and they run tests.

The doctor comes back in and sits down. "Well, she's sick, we have the medicine, so you can go pick it up at the pharmacy downstairs." He tells us. I can hear that Callies breathing hasn't gotten better, when we came in, she was freaking out.
The doctor turns to her.
"Its okay, it's nothing serious, make sure to drink lots of water." He says, walking out.

We leave and get the meds, then go home.

                       #Callie's P.O.V#
When we get home, I take my meds, then 5 hours later, do it again. I have to repeat this everyday for the next week.

-------------
(A/N) HI! So, did you like it? The next chapter will have a timeskip, so I just wanted to let you know.
Byeeeeeeeeee