Ultrasound

22

Tori POV

"LOGAN HURRY JUST START THE VLOG IN THE CAR WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" I shout across the mansion.

Today is the ultrasound I'm so happy. But I am scared what if he pulls a I'm leaving I'm sorry. He could at any flipping moment. I shouldn't sweat it. No way. He was so happy. Yeah. Plus we knew each other for years! The day we were born to be specific!

Logan FINALLY comes down the stairs "Ready Babe?" He asks and makes me blush "The real question is are you ready" I ask "YUP WOLOLOLOOLOOOLLOLLOL" he yells running our the front door.

I hear the engine of the Yeti, I lock the front door and head outside and jump in the Yeti. I look down and I have a little bump, it's barely noticeable. Logan 'boops' it and makes me giggle "You're a weirdo" I say smiling "You're a crazy gal" he replies "I'm your crazy gal" I say "Always will be" he says and smiles, which causes me to smile. He starts to move his hand up and down my thigh. Not gonna lie kinda making me a little horny but I'll manage.

We start singing along to the music and a really high note comes up and I nail it according to Logan. "Tori" "Logie" "Can I pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ask Jeff if he can assign you to something. You're a really good singer" "My ass Logan stop lying" "Why would I be" "Why are you asking me" "Why are you assuming my gender" "Why do you ask that when I've already seen your gender" I say slyly "Why would I know" "Why don't we stop" I say laughing.

He pulls up to the thing and I'm about to poop myself I guess Logan notices "Hey, hey. Don't be nervous. Okay" he comforts "Okay" I take a deep breath and we head in hand in hand.

I walk over to the counter while Logan goes and sits down and talks to the camera "Victoria Marie Westbrook-Dohner, soon to be Paul. Wow I have a long name" I laugh the lady agrees "Yeah. But it's pretty and long names are cool because people will get confused and their faces are priceless. Like my friends. My name is Nicole Gina Mari Coagen Capo Curtis" She replies "Woah" I laugh "Yeah well anyway the doctor will be here in 2" She says and smiles "Thanks so much well bye" I say heading to sit down. "Hey Logan" "Hey Tori" "Guess what Logan"

The vine @16:00 reminds me of this upcoming convo lmao I love this vine tho😂😂😂

"What Tori" "I need you" "You need me" "To listen" "I'm listening" "I will" "You will" "Have a" "Have a" "Long ass name" "Long ass name" he replies and I burst out laughing while people stare at us but honestly idgaf! "That reminds me of that vine I did with Jake" "That's like one of my favorite ones because you just looked so cute and ah! Your acne was like ah!" I blurt out and blush right after "You're special" he says laughing "Your special bean" I say proud of myself.

"Ms.Westbrook-Dohner soon to be Paul" a familiar voice says, doctor comes out, woah wait it's Nicole. I smile and blush at the sudden comment she smiles back, Logan and I stand up and head to the door as she leads us to the room. Logan nudges me "So you said that ay" he says I turn into a blushing mess. Logan spins me and kisses my cheeck "Logan we are gonna lose her come on" I say laughing "Yup" he says.

She leads us to the room "Just sit there your doctor will be here shortly" Nicole says "Ok cya Ms. Curtis" "You can call me Nicole. Ight bye Tori" She says walking out "Okay that was random" Logan laughs "We just talked at the desk for a little" I say.

"Okay so logang" Logan starts talking to the camera and I look around the room. It's so. Bland. It's white with these chairs and contraptions. It's flipping weird. "Okay so Logang cya later. Take it easy fam peace" he ends the vlog "End it this early?" I asked "Yeah I want alone time with tou" he says sweetly

"okay so what do you think the gender is." I ask "Well we find out like in a few weeks but my father instincts feel. Both? I feel like there isn't one bean in there" he says "So you rhino we are having twins. Both boy and girls" I ask "Yeah I do." He smiles "Hmmm coolio" I say

A doctor walks in "Hello I'm Mrs.- well Dr. Oliveira I will be your doctor for this bean" I really like the word bean 😂😂😂 "Hello I'm Tori and that's my soon to be husband in a week Logan" I smile. "Awww how long have you two known eacother" She asks setting me down and rubbing this jelly on her hands "Oh and this may be a little cold" She adds "Well we have known each other for 22 years" I say smiling "Jesus! How old are you two" She says laughing we join "We are both 22. I'm older by 2 months and 8 days" I add Logan sticks his tongue out at me and I laugh she rubs the jelly and it makes me giggle then turns into an uncontrollable laugh "Yeah don't mind it she's special, my special bean" Logan says all corny like. "You're so corny" I say laughing.

She grabs this machine and puts it on me belly "okay so now let's find this bean" She says smiling. I look on the huge screen and smile she starts looking around. Nothing.....

JFK YOU THOUGHT😂😂😂 but uh where are we ok uhm oh! She finds a baby wait no two! I start to tear up and I see Logan starting to aswell "Well congratulations. You two have twins." She says. I smile and tears stream down my face she takes everything off and I hug Logan I feel his tears drip on me. "I'm gonna be a dad. You're gonna be a mom. We are gonna be parents. Together. Dreams do come true" Logan says I stuff my face in his chest and nod "So how many copies" the doctor asks "15 yeah I know a lot. But a lot of family. And for the cake" I say and laugh "wow" She says laughing.

She hands us the copies "okay see you two in two weeks for the gender reveal" She says I smile "Bye" Logan and I say and we head out. We walk into the Yeti and just cry we are so happy!

OMG I ACCIDENTLY PUT THE FKN TITLE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER ON THIS ONE I AM SO SORRY OMG