The Surprise Party

"Hey Chance and Anthony" then I walked away. And went upstairs to Jake's room, I started to cry. "Because of them" and I cried even more, I went to the batroom and lifted my sleeve to the jacket I put over my dress, I found a rasor.

2 for kissing him

3 for seeing them again

4 for killing her

1 for being weak

2 for him having a girl

I quickly cleaned everything and put the rasor back. Then just to make sure I put hospital bandages on top so my arm doesn't bleed out. Then I head downstairs "what did you do upstairs" Jadyn asked "I had to uh piss" "there was one right here" Jake says looking at weirdly "Oh lol then next time I'll know" I said fake laughing, I'm an actor broo, "okay" Everyone says. We hear Jake's phone go off "HE'S COMING YOU HIDE" Jake points at me "where" "the bathroom you didn't kno about" He said we all started laughing "okie dokie" we hear the door lock and I jump in the bathroom. "AYYY BROTHER JA- JADYNNNN" I hear Logan scream "LOGIE" then Jadyn screams, I hear them talk then I come out and tap his shoulder he turns around his eyes go wide and he starts to scream "TORI OMG TORI" "LOGIE OMG LOGIE" I said mocking him, he picks me up "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE" he starts spinning me around and I start to blush. Then I hear someone cough, Chloe fucking Bennett. "Logie who's this" "my best friend in the whole world. And why did you leave all of a sudden. Is it because of what happend in 'our spot'" "No not at all its because of" I explain the whole story and I feel a tear slipping and I quickly wipe it. "I'm sorry" "Logan it's not your fault!" He gives me a huge hug. He's even more adorable now. We break apart "NOW LET'S CELEBRATE" I say making everyone cover their ears "JESUS MATE I'M GONNA GO DEAF" I hear Jake say. We all start laughing. I go next to Jadyn and we talk then I feel someone tap my shoulder "we are sorry" I turn around and it's Chance and Anthony "it's okay" "we really have changed we were just jelous." "Of what" "Logan" "hu-" "Tori come with me" Chloe Bennett says "okay..." "Hold on I'll be right there" I say as she walks upstairs "Jadyn listen in and press record just in case" I hand her my phone. "Okay,Chance Anthony follow" we walk up I gesture them to wait a bit then I walk in. "So you're trying to steal him from me" Chloe snaps "steal who from you?" "LOGAN DUH" "sorry he's just a friend to me" I say my voice cracking "yeah sure I saw you blushing" "that's because I was smiling I didn't know if you heard but I was abused and forced to stay home all the time and I haven't seen them since I was 12! So minds you. You should shut the hell up be happy with him don't treat him like crap because if anything he deserves better! He doesn't need a girl forcing him to do shit. It's different if your jelous and you don't show it like me! Or like you and go up to a girl and quote quote call her put because I am not interested in him. OH AND JOKES ON YOU HE WAS MY FIRST KISS AND I WAS HIS" "you're a bitch" "your a slutty whore don't think I don't see you seducing him and tugging your bra strap 24/7." Chloe took me and was hanging me off the railing she let go. Thank god there was a trampoline there just then I see Chance and Anthony walk in and take her, I got off and she tried pushing me in the pool but I dodged and she fell in. "UGH LOOK WHAT YOU DID TORI" She screams "I'M LEAVING COME ON LOGIE" "BITCH HE'S NOT LEAVING YOU HAVE HIM EVERYDAY" "reputation" She says he flinched I grab his arm "So what" I say he starts looking "what'd he supposedly do" I say "wouldn't you like to know" She snaps " yeah I do now speak before I ruin yours, Jadyn" She hands me the phone "shall I press play" She looks wide eyed "he uhm. He. He...." "Wait a minute he didn't do anything did he" "he uhm smashed me" "Shut up he's a virgin he couldn't get pussy even from you" "hey" Logan said "it's a fact plus I can tell when people lie". "FINE I DID LIE GOD" She started charging at me and I punched her right in the nose she passed out "Oh no not this again" I said and ran out the door and I could feel tears "why do I always do this!" I whisper yell. "TORI WAIT UP" I hear Logan say with Jadyn following I find this path and go in it and sit on the floor sobbing. "Jadyn we lost her shit. You head back I'll see if I can find her" I hear Logan say "okay I'll tell the others" She says. I hear footsteps and I try to hide but my dress is too big so he spots me. "Tori" "Logan just go I'll hurt you too" I say scooting back "no you won't" "I don't know I probably will" he comes closer and wraps his arms around me "remeber when we were kids" he starts "thay day" "how could I forget" I say blushing thankfully it's dark so he doesn't see. "Why do you even like her" "I don't. I had to kiss her for this movie and he liked it so we dated and I thought she was actually cool. But she's a phsyco." Logan said tightening his grip on me "You think I didn't notice" I played the video. We also saw Jadyn, Chance, and Anthony making funny faces which made us laugh. "Hey logan guess what" "What" "I was the new girl in the apartment across from you and I tried hiding all day from you and Jadyns is in 294" I see his mouth hang open "what?!" "Yeup. Can we go back now I'm starving" "Lol yeah"