Becoming a woman???????????

"!" Angelica yelled looking in the mirror in horror. How did she become a pimple face overnight her face was just clear yesterday.
Angelica's mother immediately ran upstairs running in Angelica's room panting.
"What what's going on Angelica are you hurt?!" Angelica's mom yelled.
"Look at my face!" Angelica screamed and Angelica's mom couldn't help but laugh.
"All you have are a few pimples what's wrong with that?" Angelica's mom said and Angelica crossed her arms not satisfied.

"Mom I can't go to school like this all the boys will laugh at me." Angelica said. "Can I please stay home."
Angelica's mom shook her head.
"Angelica you're just becoming a woman." Her mom said.
A woman?
"I'm only 11." Angelica said.
"Sweetie when you become a woman it usually starts at this age first you get your growth spurt then you get pimples and then you get your-"
Angelica covered her ears because she knew where this talk was going.
"Fine fine I'll go to school stop talking." Angelica said and she went downstairs to go grab her bookbag.

Angelica waited on her front porch for her friends Maria Reynolds and Thomas Jefferson to come.
When they did Maria looked at Angelica and started laughing.
"Well somebodies a zit face I wonder who?" Maria said.
Angelica wasn't amused.
"shut the fuck up." Angelica said. "According to my mom this is all apart of becoming a woman."
The 3 kids started walking and Maria sighed.
"So your mom gave you that talk this morning." Maria said and Angelica shook her head.
"I stopped her before she could." Angelica answered cringing.
"Well if becoming a woman means getting a bunch of pimples I'm glad I'm still a girl." Maria said and Angelica rolled her eyes.
"One day you're going to wake up like this too." Angelica said.
"Ha!" Maria laughed. "That will be the day when hell freezes over."
Thomas laughed and Angelica crossed her arms looking down.
Thomas kinda felt bad for laughing so he put his hand on Angelica's shoulder.
"Hey I think your pimples look nice." He said and Angelica lifted her head up smiling.
"You are so stupid." Angelica said. "But thanks Tommy."

When the three kids got to school they went to the playground to wait until their teacher Mr.Washington called them inside for class.
That's when James Reynolds and his crew started laughing.
"I counted guys Angelica has 10 zits on her forehead!" James said and all the kids on the playground started to laugh.
Angelica looked down blushing while tears welled in her eyes.
I swear I should've just stayed home.
"That's not all she has 15 altogether she has 5 on her chin!" James yells and a lot more kids start laughing.
Tears fell down Angelica's cheeks as she ran away from all the laughing kids.

"Hey!" Thomas yelled but all the kids kept talking and laughing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"Omg Thomas said a bad word I'm telling." Samuel Seabury said and Thomas rolled his eyes.
"Omg Thomas said a bad word I'm telling my ass. I swear you're such a snitch suck my dick." Thomas sneered to Seabury and Seabury ran inside to tell.
"You all are acting like you never got a zit before Jesus." Thomas told the kids. "We all are going to get them and it doesn't help if we laugh at someone who already has them."
"Angelica is apparently becoming a woman and if she is becoming a woman you guys didn't treat her very nicely especially you James." Thomas said pointing to James.
"If you don't know how to treat a girl who is becoming a woman imagine how you're going to treat woman in the future." Thomas said and James rolled his eyes.
"I don't care girls are useless anyways." James says.

"hey everybody kick his ass!" Sally Hemmings yelled and all the girls ran to go kick his ass.
Angelica saw the scene and she gave Thomas a hug.
"Thanks Thomas for telling everybody to leave me alone." Angelica said.
"No problem." He said.
The 2 hugged and Angelica went to go join the group of girls who were kicking James's ass.

This oneshot was based on true events I used to get the worse acne in fifth grade and I still do especially when I'm on my period like I remember taking school pictures and I would have a bunch of pimples on my forehead like 😷