Sick days

"Thomas I'm dying please come over with some soup and some cough drops." Angelica told her boyfriend Thomas Jefferson over the phone. Angelica was suffering from a bad cold and she felt like hell. Her stomach hurt, her eyes hurt, her nose hurt and so did her throat so she was waiting for Thomas to come and bring her a miracle.

Thomas stopped at the drugstore and went into the medicine aisle and got some cough drops the ones that had the honey inside of them Angelica's favorite after picking those up he stopped by Boston Market and got Angelica some broccoli and cheese soup Angelica's favorite soup and drove to Angelica's house. When he knocked on the door he saw Angelica her hair in a messy bun and she was wearing a pink tanktop with some navy blue sweatpants.

"Don't look at me I look like hell." Angelica told Thomas covering her face. Thomas laughed and kissed Angelica.
"You look just fine to me." He told Angelica and Angelica rolled her eyes.
"Why would you kiss me you dumbass now you're going to get sick." Angelica told Thomas walking up the stairs to her room.
"Hey at least we'll be sick together." Thomas told his girlfriend and he helped Angelica get into her bed and get the covers on her.

"I bought you your soup." Thomas said to Angelica grabbing the Boston market bag and handed the soup toAngelica she grabbed the soup and Thomas gave Angelica a plastic spoon from the bag and she started to eat her soup.
"Do you know how many times I threw up today?" Angelica asked Thomas and Thomas shook his head.
"4 times 4 motherfucking times." Angelica said slurping another spoonful of her soup.
"Ugh Thomas I'm dying." Angelica told Thomas and Thomas just caressed his girlfriends hair.
"It can't be that bad." Thomas said and Angelica evil eyed him.
"Shutup you aren't sick." Angelica yelled and she laid back down because her head was pounding.
Suddenly she covered her mouth and ran to bathroom and all Thomas heard were sounds of Angelica throwing up.

Angelica walked back to her room holding her stomach and she laid on her bed.
"I think I just spilled my guts." Angelica told Thomas and Thomas sighed and felt Angelica's forehead.
"Your still a little bit hot I want you to finish your soup and I'm going to make some tea and then you go back to sleep." Thomas told Angelica and Angelica nodded.
Thomas made his girlfriend some tea but when he got upstairs she was fast asleep being tired as well Thomas decided he would just crash along with Angelica. So he took off his shirt and his pants only in his underwear and slept just like that with Angelica.

Aww thomgelica is literally my favorite ship in Hamilton next to marliza and Hamliza.