Enemies Revealed

"Sean, if that wasn't you who spoke, who was it?" Dan asks.

"Antisepticeye," you mutter.

"You are correct, Miss (l/n)," A voice says. "Let them see."

One by one, the blindfolds are removed from your eyes. You see Nate sitting to your left, and Mark to your right. Sean sits next to him, with Dan on the other side. Matt is bound on Nate's right, and Felix is beside him. All of you are seated in a circle, and all of you are tied the same way. Hands bound to the arms of the chair, legs tied together.

As your breath catches in you chest, you notice the setting around you. Instead of a mansion like last time, or an abandoned building like the first time, you actually don't know where you are. It almost looks like you're in a dark, small, ancient arena. Almost like the Roman Colisseum, but much smaller, and with a roof.

The walls are brown, the floor is a dark gray cement. The wall in front of you has many large holes, and you see that the wall is actually separated into two levels. Five holes on the top, with one on either end, leading somewhere else. The same is on the bottom, except there are seven holes. The lighting is enough to see by, however it's still very dim. But what happens next, is all too visible.

As you expect, Anti reveals himself. He appears through the center hole above. "Miss me?" He asks. That one sentence is enough to unsettle your stomach even more.

Darkiplier appears through the center bottom hole. He has an evil smile plastered on his face. You feel Mark stiffen besdie you.

"Welcome back," someone else says, diverting your attention upwards. Natemare enters through one of the side holes. Nate takes a big breath, as if he's trying to prepare himself.

"So, you've kidnapped seven of us, but there's only three of you," Matt comments.

"What are you planning?" Sean asks, a bit quieter.

Dark laughs. So does Anti. "You really think this is it?" He asks.

With a wave of his hand, Anti and the other two step forward. "Welcome the rest of our team."

As soon as he speaks someone else appears from the left. Matpat's twin. You look back at Matt, who appears shocked. Madpat. He looks like a scientist. He wears a long white lab coat with a light blue top underneath.

"Oh, no," Dan says. For a virus identical to him walks out from the lower left corner. The only differences between him and 'DannyDarko' (you can thank Markiplier for that), was that the virus has no colour. He is only black, white, and grey.

Felix's virus appears from the bottom right corner. PewDIEpie. He actually resembles a sepia filter you saw on a camera on your tablet. Just by glancing at Felix, you can tell he has no idea how to react. And then the shock really hits you.

"Don't forget, one very special person is here," Dark says with a wicked grin.

From behind Anti, another person makes herself known. Your jaw drops. Dressed in a sparkling black dress and purple heels, is Void.

She looks more put-together than before. Sure, she still has some scratches and bruises. But her hair is done up in a formal updo and she looks great in the dress. And of course, she still looks exactly like you, except for the evil smirk.

You look back at Matt again, and see that appears more uncomfortable now than he had before.

"So there's one for each of us," Nate comments.

"Oh, we're not done yet," Void says.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" You look at Dark, who hadn't spoken. But it sounded like him. Soon you know why. Another man steps out. Pink hair on top, with brown on the sides. And a matching pink mustache. Wilford Warfstache. He wears a yellow shirt with pink suspenders. You don't like the creepy smile he's giving you as he twirls a tiny golden gun.

They're not finished yet. One more man steps out from the shadows. He's dreased like a surgeon, complete with a cap over his hair and a surgical mask hanging around his neck. "Dr. Schneeplestein, at your service," the doctor says in a heavy German accent.

One look at the others tells you that you're in big trouble...