Opening

Welcome to Infected

For those of you who don't know, this is the third and final book to the "Virus" Series.

Before we begin, I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and comments on my stories. You guys have really helped keep me from giving up writing.

Special Thanks goes out to everyone who gave me ideas for this book. Im_2_Swag, De_Mufen_Man, GreenHouseGasGHG, Rsbaxter, and PhoenixFlight 152. I apologize if I missed you, or if I misspelled your username (just let me know). Keep in mind that I may not be using all of these ideas, or that I may just build on them.

When I wrote Virus, I really didn't expect it turn into a trilogy. Thank you so much for the all the support that you've given me! You have no idea how much I appreciate the positive feedback!

I've been planning this book for over a month now, which doesn't seem like a lot to some, but the first two took little to no planning whatsoever. I remember getting to the middle of Spreading and thinking, "Now what?" Honestly, I was so tempted to release this one early, but I really wanted to put more effort in to it. But as soon as I announced it, I was so excited! I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to this book.

Hopefully it will be up to standard.