Chapter 18: Treachorous plot

Start from the beginning

"Take his helmet off, I want to see who our prisoner is."

Savage ripped Hiccup's helmet off his head and tossed it to Alvin, who caught it with ease and inspected it, then came over to Hiccup. "Look at me." Hiccup slowly raised his head and stared Alvin down, the Outcast Chiefs face was torn between a scowl and a grin, his face was a scarred mess. Adorned by a charcoal black beard that surrounded his head like a lions mane.

"That's quite the armor you've got on twig." Alvin chuckled. "If I was half my weight, I'd take it for me'self." Several of his Viking companions gave throaty laughs as Hiccup's jaw tensed violently. Though he wasn't bulky, he wasn't scrawny either, he was filled out in lean and define muscle. But he wasn't bulky as Vikings were, perhaps not ever.

Alvin studied Hiccup from head to toe and drew a knife and pointed it at Hiccup's face causing the auburn haired man to lean back slightly as the knife inches closer to his face. "Your eyes look very familiar boy." He muttered to the young man. "Do I know you?" Deciding lying wasn't going to get him anywhere, he'd reveal his identity.

"I'm the... former heir and son of Chieftain Stoick the Vast." Hiccup confessed, staring straight into Alvin's eyes. The Outcasts gasped and began talking amongst themselves in shock.

"Hiccup?!!" Alvin asked in complete disbelief, the young man nods and Alvin laughs, clutching his stomach along with Savage and everyone else in the room, once the they have regained themselves Alvin sets Hiccup's helmet on the floor. "When I last laid eyes on Stoick's heir, you were a about ten winters old, and the tiniest thing I've ever laid my eyes on." Hiccup shrugged the comment off.

"Now, Hiccup, where's your dragon? Or should I say, your Night Fury?" Alvin snarled, Hiccup keep his face firm and stared Alvin down for thirty seconds. "He's not here?" The young man asked his captors, Alvin shook his head.

"No, he flew off to Thor knows where." Alvin turned back around drew his sword and pointed it at Hiccups throat. "How did you train a Night Fury? That beast should've torn you to pieces." Hiccup rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Under some circumstances yes, my dragon could've killed me, a long time ago, I shot him down and he touched down in the woods, but... I freed him and he pinned me down. He could've taken my life right there, but instead, he showed me forgiveness and mercy." Hiccup said, remembering those weeks as if they were yesterday.

"Touching. So if you're riding a Night Fury... then your the infamous Dragon Master everyone is talking about." Alvin's lips upturned into a devious smirk. "And since you're the Dragon Master, you're now tasked to train all our dragons. Imagine it, the Outcasts riding dragons, laying waste to our enemies. Hehehe,we'll be unstoppable." Hiccup's pulse was racing, he couldn't let Alvin and his men train dragons, he bings cutting the ropes faster, but in a way that won't be suspicious.

Savage stepped up and drew a dagger out and pressed it up Hiccups throat, the young man grunted as the cold metal made contact with his jugular. "I've got a question for you boy." The man looked at Alvin for approval, who nodded at him to continue, Savage then turned back in front of Hiccup and sneered. "This place is a death trap, as you know, your idiot of a father blindly sends ships after ships into Helheim's Gate and they barely make it out with their lives, so my question is..." Savage got right in Hiccups face and the young man leaned back, cringing at Savage's foul odor. "...what do you plan on doing with the Dragon Queen?"

All the Outcasts looked at Hiccup, waiting for him to answer the question. Hiccup sighed and stared Savage down. "I've come to exploit any weaknesses the Queen has so I can kill her." Alvin stepped closer and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what makes you think you can kill that dragon, hm?" Hiccup looked at the men confused, until it clicked. They've infiltrated the nest.