43

Joe says we're going out to eat in nandos. I haven't dressed up, just put on some light blue skinny jeans and a black long sleeved top. My flat shoes will look okay.

Just as I finished putting on makeup, my phone started to ring.

Logan

"Hiya!" I said way more excitedly than I should.

"Hi princess." He chuckled.

"What have you been up to?" I asked

"T, it's been not even a day."

"I know, but tell me anyway."

"Nothing much, been on the Xbox with the lads all night."

"How... exciting" I said sarcastically.

"It is to be honest T. What about you?"

"Well..."

"He's there isn't he?" He said knowingly.

"Yeah, but wait until you see oli's video." I laughed.

"Please tell me that you said something to him."

"I did, I said something about him not starting puberty."

Logan laughed.

"I love youuuu."

"I love you too. I have to go now."

"Bye."

"I love you loads and loads."

"As you keep saying." I joked.

"Shut up tee shirt."

"Byeee!" I ended the phone call.

I smiled to myself knowing that I have the best boyfriend in the world.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

"Are you ready T?" Joe came in.

"Yeah, are we going now?"

"Yep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Nandos, we sat at a round table. It turned out that me James had to sit next to each other seen as we're the kids.

"So then Tia, what have you been up to?" Jack asked.

"Not much, just filming some videos with Zoe and Alfie and things like that." I answered.

"Right, have you thought about making your own YouTube channel?" He got a drink from his glass.

"No, that's too big of a commitment to me." I chuckled.

"But yet you're still with Logan Whilston." James muttered.

I shot him a glare and carried on with the conversation, "I will one day though."

After finishing my dinner, I sat back and started talking to everyone else. My phone vibrated under my leg so I quickly glanced to see who was ringing me. You see, I'm no rude person, so I exscused myself from the table.

"Okay T." Joe smiled.

I walked to the ladies room and luckily, no one was in there. I locked a cubicle door and answered the call.

"Really? It's been two hours. Do you really miss me that much?" I joked.

"Shut up T-shirt. I was trying to be nice to you but I guess you won't want my suprise." Logan laughed.

"Ooo! What suprise?"

"I was going to come and collect you so we can go on our first official date but I'm not going to anymore."

"Lo, I'm in London. You can't come and get me."

"Well, I might have booked a train for nothing now seen as you're being rude."

"Oh my god! Do you know where Joe's apartment is? You're definitely coming to pick me up later." I got excited.

"Yes Joe told me."

"When do you get here?"

"In a couple of hours."

"I can't wait!"

"Neither can I princess, neither can I."