30

My dreams have come true.

Jack and Lexie are spooning each other.

Holy wacomoli.

I mean, so are me and Logan and so are Josh and Paige but, this is special.

"Bloody hell." Logan sat up.

"I. Know."

"I think we should make breakfast and clear up." Logan jumped out of bed.

"You got over that quick."

"We all knew it was going to happen one day."

"True." I got out of bed too.

We went downstairs and luckily, no one was up even though it's half past ten. We decided to fetch all the glasses to the sink from around the house first.

"Are you okay with what Josh said last night." Logan asked as he walked up the steps from the conservatory.

We have a system going. He brings them to me and I put them in the dishwasher.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you take the drink?" He put the glass on the side and went to collect another.

"Doesn't matter." I've never told Logan the real reason.

It's turning out to be like we don't know as much about each other as we thought we did. Maybe there's a lot to our lives that we'd rather not share for different reasons.

He didn't answer; just gave me a sceptical look.

"It was a stupid thing to say." I added.

He still didn't say anything. He just looked confused and looked as though he was calculating something.

"And we need to tweet out about the articles me everything." I think out loud.

He looked up at me when I said 'article'.

"You didn't look like you were having fun watching everyone drink." He finally said.

Now it was my turn to ignore him.

"Why didn't you just take the drink?" He asked and brought four more glasses to me.

"I couldn't."

"What do you mean you couldn't?"

"I couldn't Logan. I couldn't."

"Tia."

"Im not a mean person!"

"T-Tia?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"A-are you p-preg-" He couldn't finished the rest of the question.

"What? No!"

I turned to look at him, "Lo, how could you even think that?

He wrapped his arms around me.

Zoe came downstairs with a look on her face that I couldn't read. She quickly covered it up with a smile, "Morning!"

She definitely heard that conversation.

"Morning Zo."Me and Logan said in unison.

After clearing the rest up, the others woke up so we made breakfast. I'm not a chef, so something simple like eggs on toast is the best of my ability. Add some sauces around the plate and there you go. Call me Jenny Oliver.