Chapter 25♡

I walked to Zoe's office and shut the door behind me.

*Ring ring* *ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Hi." I whispered.

"Tia."

It felt so good to hear his voice after two days.

"Just explain."

"Stop being so stubborn."

"Exscuse me?"

"Just let me explain."

"I am. That's why I'm on the phone to you right now."

"Well, I never cheated on you. I don't like her. I hate her. That photo was two years ago."

"What? You've been with her before?"

"Yes, Tia."

"I thought she was new to the school?"

"No, she was at our school two years ago until she moved because something happened. I hate her."

"Right."

"I can't believe you actually thought that low of me."

"Logan, I'm not going to lie, you're pushing it."

"What do you mean pushing it? I have a right to be mad. You wouldn't let me explain for two days because you were being so stubborn!" The coldness in his voice was evident.

"I thought you went off with another girl! I have a right to feel upset!"

He just laughed.

"How would you feel if you thought I went off with another lad?"

"You probably already are with Callum."

I was broke, "L-Logan." I whispered. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Knowing you, you're with Callum. I wouldn't be suprised."

I ended the phone call. I can't stay on the phone to him while he's being so horrible.

"Zoe!" I shouted and opened the door.

"Tia!" She was in her and Alfie's bedroom.

"I'm going out for a walk." I told her. I needed to clear my head.

"Okay darling! Be safe! Take your phone!"

I slipped on my shoes and picked up my handbag. I didn't know where I was going and to be honest, I don't even know my way around here. It's only been two months since I moved in with Zalfie.

I started to walk thinking about what just happened. Why was he so horrible?

Maybe thats just who he is and he's shown his true colours. He might have used me as some joke. I mean, I know I was a slag in Bristol but that was to take my pain away. I thought Logan knew this. I thought he understood.

I'm dreading tomorrow. I'll have to see him in person. I know I'll break. I can't be confident in situations like this. I don't even know what's going to happen because we have the same friends. We might still sit together? I don't know.

It has now been cleared up and I understand he didn't cheat on me. Maybe I should have let him explain a bit earlier but he still shouldn't have talked to me like that. He had no right to treat me like the shit off of his shitty Nike shoes.

Well maybe that's a lie. His shoes are well nice.

But still. You get the point.

All these thoughts popped into my head as I walked around the block. I like walking. It's about as much effort as I'll put into something.

A camera flash brought me from my thoughts. Camera? My godness, I can't even go on a walk without cameras.

I let the thought float out of my head as I came back to my street. My beautiful street. How have I gone from a broken girl to the luckiest one alive?

I opened the front door. We've only been living here one day and it already smells like candals and reed diffusers.

"Tia honey?" Poppy's voice echoed through the living room.

I slid off my shoes and put my bag down on the side.

"Yeah?" I poked my head in the living room.

"Zo and Alf have popped to waitrose so I'm here with Nala bear!" She was sat on the sofa cuddled up with Nala.

"Okay!" I sat on the sofa with her, "Pop."

"Yeah?"

"I had another argument with Logan earlier."

"Did you?"

"Yeah, he explained that it was all a misunderstanding but then started being cocky with me."

"He's just showing his true colours now then."

"That's what I thought."

"You don't need him to be Tia Deyes."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Tia Deyes spotted walking streets alone after break up with boyfriend!

The adoptive daughter of internet superstars Zoella and PointlessBlog was seen walking the streets of Brighton earlier

The adoptive daughter of internet superstars Zoella and PointlessBlog was seen walking the streets of Brighton earlier. She wore blue jeans and a stripy top. She looked way more gorgeous than us after a break up.

Tia confirmed her split with boyfriend Logan Whilston after rumours floated around Twitter and Instagram that he had cheated.

Tia did not say anything about the rumours but did say 'some things don't work out'.

Later, Zoe tweeted that she 'loved her daughter with all her heart' and Alfie tweeted that she was 'the best person in the world'.

In better news, the perfect family moved into a new house yesterday. The house is very dream worthy and will make us all wonder why we aren't making video's in our spare bedroom.

The YouTube queen said, I've never been happier in my life.'

It just goes to show, dreams can come true.

As for Tia, we hope she's okay and can enjoy her new home!

☆☆☆

I'm now sat on my bed wondering who writes these articles. Like who? Who has the time to sit for 15 minuites writing about someone waking on pavement? It's only been two hours since I got back from my walk. I knew I heard a camera click.