34

"Exscuse me sir, may I have Tia Deyes?"

"Yeah, she's just at the back of the classroom."

I rose from my desk and walked to the woman who wanted to borrow me from my lesson. She was a short woman. Grey bob with a fringe. Her trousers were not my style but it was unique.

"Tia, your dad phoned to say him and your mother have had to rush off to Whilstshire because your grandad has had a fall. He's fine but you can either stay in the house or stop at Logan Whilston's house." She smiled.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I was confused.

Zoe would message me. They would have took me with them. Mysterious...

I know it's not Graham. It's Zoe's grandad. So my grandpa. I hope he's okay.

I entered the classroom and everyone's eyes turned to me as if I should tell them what it was. Nosy people.

I took my usual seat next to Logan.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

I'll tell Logan. He's a person I hang around with and trust. Not just a random stranger wanting to know what's going off in my life. If they really want to know, just search MoreZoella or PointlessBlogVlogs into YouTube.

Just a suggestion...

"Zoe's grandad's had a fall. They've had to rush off to Whiltshire."

"Oh I hope he's okay."

"He will be but I've got to stay at home or go to your's." I cheekily smiled.

"No, you can stop at your house." He said disguistedly.

"I am anyway." I said seriously.

"Why? Stop at mine."

"It's effort to get all my things and then go to yours."

"Okay. Though you only live around the corner."

"I don't get it though, Zoe or Alfie would text me and tell me themselves."

"It's probably nothing T."

"I know." I sighed.

"Tia, Logan, can you be quiet please." The teacher interrupted our conversation.

"Of course." I faked politeness and clicked my pen.

Logan chuckled whilst the teacher gave me a look.

"She can see right through your bullshit." Josh said from the other side of the classroom.

"Joshua! Language." The teacher scolded.

"Yeah, you need to learn yours! My name's Josh not Joshua!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I unlocked the front door. It's a good job I brought a key with me to school. Mind you, I always do. The smell of autumnal candals hit me. Trust Zoe to bring out the candals in August. It's October now but they were out even in the old house.

I placed my bag down and slid off my shoes. It was such a boring day. It dragged so much. Everything was slow and no one really laughed. It was very depressing.

I went to the kitchen because you know. I'm a hungry gal at the end of a school day. I grabbed a pack of crisps because as you know, I'm not the healthiest person.

Walking up to my room, I realised how lonely I'm going to be. Nevermind, lonely is the new social.

My Instagram really needs a new update. I'm so close to one million followers. You can say I haven't worked for it and Zoe and Alfie have given me them all but honestly, I've out so much effort into my pictures.

Tia_Deyes

    Tia_Deyes 😘

    Tia_Deyes 😘

Maybe I should take a break. A sleep? Of course. I feel really weird today. I feel so bad for grandad obviously. Today just keeps getting worse. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just my time of the month soon. We'll soon find out.